What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Reject all. Strength in self.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I reject FR is they don't tell me the reason they want to be friends, or if they come off as creepy.......... or sometimes I'm just not feeling friendly.
  • chickenchaser78
    chickenchaser78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So far, thankfully, I have never had an excuse not to accept someone as a friend. I figure its more people to help give feedback and to get and give comments to.
  • If you are a creep, if you have not filled out your profile, if you have an eating disorder, if you are a friend collector, if you dont log daily, if you do not interact with friends, and pretty much if I dont think I will enjoy having you as a friend.

I will decline for all the above stated reasons.

Accept if you seem freaking awesome, if you log daily, if you seem motivated, if I am inspired by your success or motivation, if you dont seem like a creeper.
  • amandamarie7743
    Options
    Agree I feel the same way.....I want to support any one out there that's wants help and support along their weight loss journey!! We are all here for the same purpose!
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I haven't declined anyone's friend request yet and I don't think I would. I can't judge the person from their profile picture, because that is not nice - I don't like the way I look, either. As long as the person is friendly and supportive, then that's good enough for me! Here for motivation, not to judge people. :-)
  • xRay85Rayx
    Options
    I used to accept everyone however, I have now put a cap on my friends list. I want to be supportive to everyone and i cant do that with over one hundred people. Inactive or nonsupportive folks are deleted though.
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week and always try to comment on my friends hard work, I expect the same. I rarely ever decline a FR. Profile picture not necessary. I do regularly delete people only based on inactivity. I've been on this site for quite a while and have kind of "cycled" through friends a few times but really just from me deleting inactive people. I'm always looking for new people to encourage and be motivated by.
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I accept all FR, I occasionally go through and delete anyone not active or who never interact with me. I am here for the support and an occasional kick in the pants to help me get back on track. and if I can help others stay motivated then I'm happy. :) So far I have wonderfully supportive friends and have never had any rude or insulting interactions.
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!

^^ Exactly! However, people who go inactive get deleted.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    .. Sense of humor....originality.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    They have to be showing excessive amounts of skin, be extremely flirtatious, and be highly willing to experiment

LOL ^^^^
  • Lpruett7
    Lpruett7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is just people who log and encourage. I might go through and weed people out who have been disengaged for months. Im here to add friends who are present for the journey not just collect them!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I accept almost everyone. I wont if you have no pics or a brand new account.
    I will later delete you if you troll, post 12345613253 updates a day, or are pro-anorexia.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I won't accept a creeper FR...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    If I've seen them on the message boards and they have some interesting comments and/or similar interests. I get a lot of request from girls my daughters ages. 20 -35. They usually have a comment like "You remind me of my Dad/Grandpa." I'm fine with that.

I also like those with similar interests: Culinary / Martial Arts / Soccer / Motorcycles.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Don't think I've denied one yet! I don't send many out though.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Not many that I don't accept. Those that I don't, usually do not have a picture or is a brand new account. Someone who shows they have a sense of humor, is always welcomed :smile:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I accept pretty much anyone who FR me, I'm friendly and I like to see how others are doing