20 Pounds Before Christmas!

Options
13»

Replies

• undredog
    Options
    :-) me too 20 pounds to go by Christmas and I am 5 ft 8 . I am fairly active but trying to increase. Friend me please so we can do it together.
  • SuzyQ373
    SuzyQ373 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's my goal too. I'm 40, only 5'2", I'm just getting started and could use some friends to keep me motivated. I walk, hike, and I'm thinking about starting a 30 day shred. Please add me.
  • jtromb01
    jtromb01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm not that tall, only 5'2", but I'm also trying to lose 20 lbs by christmas and would love to join this group!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Loveyoustar
    Loveyoustar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5ft 8inch and I'd love too lose 20lbs by xmas!!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I want to lose around 20 pounds by Christmas. I'm 5'5" and 192 pounds right now. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • bexcrosby
    bexcrosby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I need some friends and motivation. Have just put on 14 lbs after no exeercise for 3 months and I'm back running and trying to focus on diet. The goal is 20 lbs off and then take it from there! I'm only 5'3' though so not a giant. My problem is will power and sugar!! Have done WW previously and would hate to go back there as expensive and "been there done that and gained the weight back". I would reach my target wieght if I lost 20 lbs so might take a bit longer, but certainly worth a go!
  • nena49659
    nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am 5' 7" and I walk, cycle, zumba, tae bo and weight lift.

I've had a recent bout with some depression. I need this to kick my butt into gear.
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's only 15 weeks til Christmas?? How did that happen!?

I feel the same way...YIKES
  • ashleexmarie
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I am trying to! It would be great to go home for the holiday and everyone would be shocked at how different I look ! Feel free to add me (:
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    me too! 20 by christmas is my goal :)
  • stephiehampshire
    Options

Oh Btw, I love running, but i only like cycling if i'm doing it outdoors.
    Nothing can compare to the wind in your hair and the sun on your back!

Im the same! I live near the seafront and we have loads of cycle paths going over bridges and creeks, its just beautiful! The fresh air, the sights and the feeling of being outside ... I love it :)
  • weightliftinggirl
    Options
    Count me in!! I am 5'5 and would love to lose 20 pounds by Christmas! I run and weight lift about five times a weeks! It would be great to be in the 130's again :)
  • nissanmama
    nissanmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I claim to be 5'6". I have sixty pounds to lose and I've tried it all. I'm really discouraged. Right now, I'm at an all time high and I'd just like my boots to zip all the way up this winter.
  • enidite
    enidite Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    can I join you too? I would love to give it a try. I have still quite a ways to go and I could use some motivation and buddies. I'm 5'4" last week's weigh in was 248.2. I can update my weight in Thursday. Good luck everyone.
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count m in ! I m 5'0 n weigh 128lbs with target to lose 20 lbs by christmas! Fingers crossed. All the best everyone!
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by Christmas would be awesome!!! Definitely count me in too! I'm also 5'8" and think this sounds awesome. Feel free to add me!
  • stephiehampshire
    Options
    When is everyone's weigh day? Mine is a Sunday morning, having a good day today! hope I can keep this up all week :)
  • Nacima26
    Nacima26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey im 5'5 trying to lose 30 lbs before Christmas, feel free to add me as well =)
  • fishnr2
    fishnr2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started 4 weeks ago. Again. So far lost 6 pounds. another 14 to go. I do insanity workout and high protein diet.