Question for the fellas...

Options

Replies

• angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I make sure to tell her anytime the thought enters my mind, whether it be I think she looks nice, she's sexy, cute, lost weight, or I want to bend her over the back of the couch. :-) I used the latter yesterday afternoon, it always works.

Oh YES!! Good man! lol
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I make sure to tell her anytime the thought enters my mind, whether it be I think she looks nice, she's sexy, cute, lost weight, or I want to bend her over the back of the couch. :-) I used the latter yesterday afternoon, it always works.

Oh YES!! Good man! lol

Agreed! But with 4 kids the afternoon is not an option :cry:
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but I hope I never have a wife who I need to remind is sexy. She should know that @#%^ on her own. It needs to come from the mirror, not me.
  • RunningForeverMama
    Options

Oh YES!! Good man! lol

x2 :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Not a day goes by that I don't make my wife aware of how much I love her and how sexy I find her.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm not married but I hope I never have a wife who I need to remind is sexy. She should know that @#%^ on her own. It needs to come from the mirror, not me.

The point is to make her feel wanted.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Oh YES!! Good man! lol

Agreed! But with 4 kids the afternoon is not an option :cry:

I feel ya on that one. We're a blended family with 6 kids. Put them in the backyard and handle your business! lol!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

Hope you come to realize that your woman needs to hear it from you once you do get married. If not, someone else will.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I told someone else's wife she was sexy today...
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Now see, you do it and you're being sweet, I do it and I'm a creep. Lol!
  • RunningForeverMama
    Options

^^^Exactly. Good luck with that.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

^^^^^ Yes

I've been married 15 years and he sucked at it for a very long time, but is much better now because I was honest with him about how he made me feel when he didn't vocalize how he feels. And vice versa for me, too.

A slap on my *kitten* does not = "you are sexy and beautiful"
    A "I wanna bang you" does not = "you are sexy and beautiful"
    A "Look at your boobs and *kitten*" does not = "you are sexy and beautiful"
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I don't even know what to say to this horsesh!t.
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Not a fella but my hubby is up my *kitten* all day.

Hmmmm. You're a great wife.
    I was just going to say that!! Great husband and lucky wife!!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Now see, you do it and you're being sweet, I do it and I'm a creep. Lol!

Nah, I was creepin'. And hey, Brent, you're sexy!
  • SweetLilyR
    Options
    Lucky wifes! Obviously marriages work out best when sex drive and compliments are equal and balanced for both partners. Any advice on how to "train" my hubby?

Whips and chains for negative reinforcement. Food for positive reinforcement.
    What if you find whips and chains are more of a positive reinforcement? :blushing:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    1 When is the last time you thought your wife was sexy?

2 When is the last time you told her?

I tell my right hand I love it every day. Thought about kissing but .... no. Gross.

Beat me to it! I don't do kissing but when me and my hand get in a yummy chutney, a lot of licking and sucking happens.
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the last time he complimented me on anything, especially this subject.

You're not alone then. I know we don't need men for our self esteem but it sure would be nice to have an extra boost from our significant other!

Subtly hint to him that his compliments make you feel good. You shouldn't have to 'train' him but maybe he honestly does not understand that his lack of compliments or adoration effect you. Pay him a few compliments as well... maybe he will pick up on it. Many people don't fish for compliments, but we must all admit that they make us feel good.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I said it just this morning, right before I asked her to sleep in while I made breakfast for the kids and set them up with their two PBS shows.

Then, I came back upstairs and gave her a shoulder massage and spoke sweet nothings in German, before I gave her a playful swat on her rear and went out the door to work.
  • SweetLilyR
    Options
    When was the last time you thought your husband looked sexy and told him? Or that you appreciated him for something he did?

It's a two-way street, just sayin'. :wink:
    Damn, and here I thought drooling and staring at his yummy V-lines got the message across just as well...

We compliment each other every day, verbally and non-verbally... :blushing: