George Zimmerman Arrested AGAIN! Pulled gun on wife

Options

Replies

• stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    SMH...That is all :grumble:

Don't people realize that keeping someone under a magnifying glass all the time will cause them undue stress which will in turn cause inappropriate actions.

Ergo, the MSM is making him look like an *kitten* become the MSM needs him to be an *kitten*.

Thanks Obama.
    [/quote

oh well, another life Obama destroyed
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Sounds like her threatened her and her father with a gun. Yup that's an upstanding citizen who deserves his second amendment.

Sigh.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    SMH...That is all :grumble:

Don't people realize that keeping someone under a magnifying glass all the time will cause them undue stress which will in turn cause inappropriate actions.

Ergo, the MSM is making him look like an *kitten* become the MSM needs him to be an *kitten*.

Thanks Obama.

not sure if srs :huh:

Well, how long until Obama says the future Ex-Mrs. Zim looks like what his ex-wife would have looked like?
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a serious question about this.

Apparently he wasn't arrested because his wife didn't want to press charges.

In Canada, it isn't up to the victim of a crime to press charges, it is up to the police. This is true for any crime, including sexual assault and domestic violence. Is this not the case in the US?
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Same thing - it says "pulled a gun" but the report it claims to have gotten that from mentions no such thing.

It's quoting her attorney "Kelley Slims"

Your link quotes ABC which supposedly quoted her attorney. However the ABC report doesn't contain that information.

I suspect there was a mixup in communication somewhere and that the "report" was unconfirmed or denied, which is why it's not at the ABC link.

Yeah the article it links to says he was "waiving a gun around".... there appears to be no logic, whatsoever.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    I have a serious question about this.

Apparently he wasn't arrested because his wife didn't want to press charges.

In Canada, it isn't up to the victim of a crime to press charges, it is up to the police. This is true for any crime, including sexual assault and domestic violence. Is this not the case in the US?

The prosecutor decides, but without testimony of a victim, it's hard to get a conviction.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Who is George Zimmerman?

The off duty neighborhood watch dude that got in a scuffle with Trayvon Martin and killed in. He was tried and found not guilty.

ETA: Were you serious?

Wait who's Trayvon Martin?

who got killed?

what's "Killed in"?
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

He never was arrested. He was placed into investigative detention, which is different.

I'm actually aware of that :)
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Love Americans but I would NEVER take my kids to live in the US. Because of the guns. Ordinary people are free to buy not just revolvers but repeat-firing assault weapons. Some scary shet there.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Love Americans but I would NEVER take my kids to live in the US. Because of the guns. Ordinary people are free to buy not just revolvers but repeat-firing assault weapons. Some scary shet there.

And that's why 'Murica won the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'MURICA!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Here the prosecutor decides whether or not that case will go to court, but the arrest is at the discretion of the police.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

He never was arrested. He was placed into investigative detention, which is different.

I'm actually aware of that :)

You probably know a hell of a lot more about it than I do. I'm just going by the police statement :laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

It's our right! So, just in case the government acts up we can keep it in check! You know the government with the missiles, and tanks, and planes, and what not.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

Mature.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

I always find it disturbing when people act like they are anonymous on the interwebs, and in just a few short clicks, I can see pics of their children.

Please fix. Or act with a little more social tact.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Who is George Zimmerman?

The off duty neighborhood watch dude that got in a scuffle with Trayvon Martin and killed in. He was tried and found not guilty.

ETA: Were you serious?

Wait who's Trayvon Martin?

who got killed?

what's "Killed in"?

Killed in is a typo. Killed him. Jeez alex stop watching me like a hawks.

You know what I think. I think you already know about it. And I think that if you didn't, you would google it and find out more than you ever wanted to know. :wink:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

You sound like my friends when I said I was moving to America. I will say to you what I said to them - "Everyday in America, hundreds of millions of people don't get shot."

Edited to add - since I've been here the only gun I've seen up close was on the hip of a police officer, standing next to me at the deli counter of the local grocery store. As a Brit, not used to seeing even the police packing, it was quite disconcerting.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

I always find it disturbing when people act like they are anonymous on the interwebs, and in just a few short clicks, I can see pics of their children.

Yup...shoot there are even people who can find out where you live, where you work, last transactions with a few clicks.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

Yup...shoot there are even people who can find out where you live, where you work, last transactions with a few clicks.

oh noes!

edit: seriously, come at me... bro?
This discussion has been closed.