TMI discussion: Poop talk

2»

Replies

• The better I eat, the more I poop
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    For me it all depends on what I am eating. If I don't get my fiber in, I will have much smaller more compact and dense stools that are less frequent. My high veggie/high fiber days, I can go multiple times a day.

Also, there is the exercise influence. It is well known, that ambulation helps with bowel motility. I find that my cardio days when I run and do the arc trainer tend to have me go three times a day. It's weird.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member

Or White Castle :laugh:

Thank god there are no White Castles in the south or I would be on My Fatty Pal. I could mow down on a whole crave case in one sitting. When I go back home to Detroit the castle of white is my first stop after leaving the airport.

Nor here in WA state....but plenty of Taco Bells and McDonalds to unstop anyone! My friend's husband calls them rectal rockets.

But yeah, seriously....I have the same experience. Less in, especially with higher quality definitely equals less waste. I feed my dogs higher quality food for the same reason.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    For me it all depends on what I am eating. If I don't get my fiber in, I will have much smaller more compact and dense stools that are less frequent. My high veggie/high fiber days, I can go multiple times a day.

Also, there is the exercise influence. It is well known, that ambulation helps with bowel motility. I find that my cardio days when I run and do the arc trainer tend to have me go three times a day. It's weird.

lol Now that you mention it, walking the dogs has the same effect, too. :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    bowel-buddy-bran-wafers-14-wafers-abundance-marketing.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    I once saw a video of a contest or something where these guys dressed in Depends, and they all downed a bunch of laxatives with mag citrate and prune juice. They then went and hit McDonald's taco bell, and KFC, and such. They exercised, rolled around on hills. The last one remaining got to use the toilet.

I can't find the original, but here is some clips from it someone put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_fv2a5EEjg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Pulling that out again are ya?! :wink:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    My morning coffee gets that problem solved every time, then I usually don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day.

The bad days are after BWW's or stuffed jalapenos.....

Damn, now I want mango habenero wings and cream cheese stuffed bacon wrapped jalapenos!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    ...I was not expecting has happened: Pooping WAY less than I used to.
    I never thought about it or noticed but this could be an awesome new feature on MFP: Tracking poop along with food and exercise. Think of all the amazing disgusting automatic notifications being posted every day and all the encouraging comments about them.

SouthCarolinaGuy took a dump and it was 1.5% less than yesterday!
    Yay!
    WTG!
    Awesome job!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,839 Member
    Kellogg's All-Bran is your friend. 10g fiber in a 1/2 cup serving. Can be stirred into yogurt or whirred in a fruit smoothie.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

Couldn't help myself :bigsmile:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

What about your laxative cereal?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

What about your laxative cereal?

Oh, this one :smile:

1190_6946_ucp.jpg
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    I love pooping.
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Yay!
    WTG!
    Awesome job!

I nearly choked on my water.
  • MelbourneBelle
    MelbourneBelle Posts: 105 Member
    I really enjoyed this thread. thanks MFP'ers. :flowerforyou:
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    I've substituted pooping for peeing. People at my work think I have a bladder problem :indifferent:
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Heh this definitely applies to me too.

On the bright side, when it DOES happen, the first thing I do is jump on the scales and mark my new "lowest weight". Never thought I'd be so happy about pooping!
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member

Or White Castle :laugh:

Thank god there are no White Castles in the south or I would be on My Fatty Pal. I could mow down on a whole crave case in one sitting. When I go back home to Detroit the castle of white is my first stop after leaving the airport.
    Oh God me too. Grew up in the Twin Cities. when I visit, my sisters know that White Castle is on my list, they graciously take me every time. Thank goodness we don't have them here in Seattle.
  • ...I was not expecting has happened: Pooping WAY less than I used to.
    I never thought about it or noticed but this could be an awesome new feature on MFP: Tracking poop along with food and exercise. Think of all the amazing disgusting automatic notifications being posted every day and all the encouraging comments about them.

Yay!
    WTG!
    Awesome job!

Edit:

SouthCarolinaGuy took a dump and it was 1.5% less than yesterday, *including "hard stool"*...

:flowerforyou: