Every Band Has at least One Redeemable Song

Options

Replies

• AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have to go there...

I can't stand Miley Cyrus. Seriously. That ridiculous song she did on the VMAs I think is probably one of the worst songs ever written.
  • WFBaum
    WFBaum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Totally agree
  • AbstractAsterism
    Options
    I haven't ever heard a One Direction song, so I don't about that one.

Try and keep it that way

Seconded. Save your ears.
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So far, I like everything mentioned,

Ok, but what does that mean? You said legit. WHY do you like Nickelback? Which song? What happened in your life that led to that??

sorry, just the existence of that band makes me sad for humanity.

(& you put the burden of proof on yourself, you've got to find at least one good song. Consider yourself challenged!)

I think it's called "bullet". I freaking love that song. I don't know why everyone hates Nickelback. I think they're awesome.

I am also one of the sad people who love Nickelback! Not sure what the deal is!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Coldplay doesn't. I despise them with a passion!
  • oferb1
    Options
    I have not one good thing to say about any David Bowie song. I hate him.

I hate you

I second that... the man is a true visionary, and a rock and roll legend!

Since someone mentioned buffet (which the OP likes), I would like to include in the "quick! break the radio before my ears bleed!!":
    * grateful dead
    * rick astely
    * modern talking
    * Justin Bieber
    * Miley Cyrus
    * rebecca black (I mean SERIOUSLY!)
    * phish
    * Oingo Boingo
    * Clay Aiken

the list can go on and on... the one that probably hits the OP's ask, right on the nose, is rebecca black, I seriously don't think there is anyone that can find any redeeming factor with her ****
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Kei$ha or whatever that gals name is
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Jethro Tull SUCKS. And ya, so does Kesha.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have not one good thing to say about any David Bowie song. I hate him.

WHAT?!?!?!?! This is blasphemy!
  • oferb1
    Options

it's Ke$ha, she is lame true, but some of her stuff is ok (specially when you sing it in your head with cartman's voice - here is a youtube someone made, skip to about 15sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfxGuDhYBk ).

the interesting thing about her, is apparently she got 1500 on her SAT's and has an IQ of over 140... (at least according to something I read somewere :wink: )
  • AbstractAsterism
    Options
    People are missing the point of the thread. It's not a "trash a band" thread.

You may hate a band or singer but you're suppose to admit one song of theirs that you like.

Per OP, the challenge was to find bands with NO redeemable songs. :)
  • AbstractAsterism
    Options

it's Ke$ha, she is lame true, but some of her stuff is ok (specially when you sing it in your head with cartman's voice - here is a youtube someone made, skip to about 15sec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfxGuDhYBk ).

the interesting thing about her, is apparently she got 1500 on her SAT's and has an IQ of over 140... (at least according to something I read somewere :wink: )

Cartman makes any crappy music great.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    coldplay. every song is just a wash of blandness, like they just took an average of the world's existing melodies and harmonies.

and nickelback.

i like "Fix You" by coldplay

and "Burn it to the ground" by nickelback :) - It's awesome to run to.

*ducks for cover*
  • jeannie55
    jeannie55 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to add Daughtry to the list. He shows up in my Pandora stations all the time and I keep having to knock him off. Drives me crazy!!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    coldplay. every song is just a wash of blandness, like they just took an average of the world's existing melodies and harmonies.

and nickelback.

I like Nickelback! I liked Photograph and Animals and Far Away, they had a really good album in dark Horse.

Now, Simply Red - hate with a blind passion! Not one of their songs are good!