Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
I'm about to. :yawn:

Replies

• Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Yep. I work in a daycare, at nap time with all the lights off all the kids asleep relaxing music playing while you are on the floor with a pillow rubbing some ones back, the best of us have nodded off.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Yup, even with someone. OOoooooOOOooo.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    The trick is to sleep lightly, and if you get caught, raise your head slowly, open your eyes, and say, "Amen".
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I used to work at lowe's. jumped into the bunk of 6x6's pushed one up to block anyone from seeing and slept off a good hour of my hangover.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I go into the bathroom, we have one stalls with locking doors, and take a 10 minute siesta. Luckily, I am the only girl in my office so no one is waiting on me to get out! :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I read this wrong.... *backing out of thread*

The answer is yes FTR... :P
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I read this wrong.... *backing out of thread*

The answer is yes FTR... :P
    Have we ever been co-workers?
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Sure, when I worked on the ambulance I slept....... at night when I worked 24hr shifts, I took naps sometimes, and yes I have slept off a hangover or 3.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    WHAT? HUH? WHO?.....yuck....I hate drool. Who woke me up? (I'm my own boss so, I only fire myself 3 times a year)
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    WHo has time to sleep? Too busy checking out the MFP forums. Some of these are better than se... well, sleep anyway!! :bigsmile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Yes...sitting straight up facing the computer...eyes closed and light snoring.
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Only once when I was ill. I literally just lay down on the floor of the cloakroom type room (cause it has a boiler in, its really warm)
    My boss, who knew I was ill, I woke up to her screaming for help for me. AWKWARD!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I admit to napping at work. I work at home now in a satellite office and I crash on my floor every so often, but even at the office it's not uncommon to find someone (especially the boss) stretched out on the floor of their office! We're kind of laid back! :laugh:
  • hannahbanana0480
    hannahbanana0480 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

I second that....I'm trying desperately to keep my eyes open:yawn:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Of course. Who hasn't?
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I take a nap in my car every single day. Helps with my productivity ;)
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I get to look at women's boobs all day. Why in the H3LL would I want to sleep at work?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Nope, I can barely sleep at home. I'm like the energizer bunny. Someone know how to wind me down then I am all bunny ears.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Yes, but it's rare. I have an office to myself so being on HERE is rebellion enough in my eyes.
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a 24 hour convenience store out in the middle of no where. We closed the doors from 2-6 to not get robbed and would only serve through a tiny window. Somewhere between 3 and 4 I would go to the freezer and take a nap under a giant blanket =D That is the only time I ever slept at work.