One Long Year

Options
2»

Replies

• Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! It's a challenge for sure, but hey look at you now...ready for the FREAKING holidays! Woop Woop,.looking sexy!!!! Keep it up, maybe we'll see you in Oxygen Health magazine soon!
  • McBeenk
    Options
    Grats!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! how tall are you?
  • You look great and one year has made a huge change. If you are not where you want to be you must be very close! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You look amazing, keep up the great work!
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be exactly one year since I've started my weight loss journey. It has been a very crazy, emotional one but I am very proud of myself. I've stuck with it, through the good days and the bad! I'm not where I want to be, but I'm a long way from where I was. Here is a pic of my progress.

a52dd54d-47de-4bba-8586-a386c31ac483_zps16ab23ca.jpg

Wow! You look great! How did you do it? What was your nutrition and what was your exersize?

LOTS of cardio. Once I started dropping the pounds, I began incorporated some weight training. I don't really have a set nutrition plan. I just track my calories. I did increase fruits and veggies, cut of majority of fast food and limit fried foods.

Many, many thanks for sharing your story. Congratulations on your achievement.
    You go girl:flowerforyou:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    awesome. amazing.
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on some amazing progress - you look fabulous!!!
  • ctuongle82
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I'd eat waffles off of that.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    The basics...working out and a healthy diet. My starting weight was around 200, didn't really have a goal weight, but as of today I weigh in at 139.
    [/quote]

My starting weight is the same as yours, but im certain i look chunkier than you did. Thanks for the share, gives me hope that i can get there eventually, I'm only on week 6, so a very very long way to go. At least I know there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Congrats by the way, you look fab.
  • ldw5490
    ldw5490 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! how tall are you?

Thank you! I'm 5'8
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! You look wonderful.
  • MEZAE
    MEZAE Posts: 19
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OMG wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!