Its 10:30 pm No Calories Left And Hungry!

Options

Replies

• Annie984
    Options
    I have been struggling at night too, thanks for saying something about it.. lol There is a great podcast called, Half Size Me that stops me from overeating at night sometimes. Try it!

Im not glad that this happens to us, but im glad to know im not the only going through this, its like I can go all day eating healthy low calorie with dinner been around 6pm then right about 9pm I get this feeling of anxiety and end up eating about 300 or 400 extra calories that I shouldn't have eaten.. its like a fight with my self... I walk in the kitchen open the fridge look in there close it and leave... then I go back do the same thing again then leave and I do this until I say haaa the hell with it.... its just a little ice cream it cant hurt LOL
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    go to sleep.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Drink... no, CHUG 2 cups of water.
    Brush and floss your teeth.
    Go to bed.
    Munch on a handful of carrots, grapes, or a stalk of celery, etc.
    Chew some gum.
    Do a couple rounds of 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats, 10 situp and 10 pushups.
  • fatfudgery
    fatfudgery Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Go out for a run, then come back and eat back some of those exercise calories and be merry. I'm about 600 calories in the negative right now, but a late-night, one-hour run will take care of that — and then some... I'm looking at you, big bag of low-fat popcorn!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Drink Water

Eat fruit

Go over your calories.

Assuming you're on a 2LB a week loss set up by MFP, you have a 1000 a day deficit. go over by a bit, then make up for it tomorrow by eating a few calories less. Just fill up on vegetables and low calorie food you can lots of.

Usually if you're hungry, you should eat.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I/2 cut of strawberries are 28 Cal's and half cup of blueberries are 41 Cal's. Also drink a lot of water.
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Exercise to burn some calories. Eat some low cal/high volume food then (steamed broccoli, cauliflower, etc). And water, drink water.
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    Go to sleep!
  • Annie984
    Options
    Go out for a run, then come back and eat back some of those exercise calories and be merry. I'm about 600 calories in the negative right now, but a late-night, one-hour run will take care of that — and then some... I'm looking at you, big bag of low-fat popcorn!

woww Alk... you've lost all that weight, thats awesomeeeeeeee
  • blocklear1
    Options
    Try guzzling some water
  • Annie984
    Options
    Thanks a lot Guys.. Im reading everybody's posts and will use all this information to my benefit...
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    40 cals .. if you can't action the "go to bed" comments I suggest a tsp of peanut butter. Kicks my sweet cravings to the curb and is good in protein, which I always need more of.

Good luck!! :)
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would say have a kosher dill pickle spear slice it's 5 calories and drink some flavored seltzer with a lime slice or a lemon slice and watch a good netflix show or saturday night live on netflix, or you tube videos to clear your mind. If you like or are addicted to carbs don't have something sweet because it will set you in a tailspin. Have low fat mozzarella stick or some low fat protein. I like pickles if I'm low on calories and I'm having cravings nagging me.
  • Annie984
    Options
    I would say have a kosher dill pickle spear slice it's 5 calories and drink some flavored seltzer with a lime slice or a lemon slice and watch a good netflix show or saturday night live on netflix, or you tube videos to clear your mind. If you like or are addicted to carbs don't have something sweet because it will set you in a tailspin. Have low fat mozzarella stick or some low fat protein. I like pickles if I'm low on calories and I'm having cravings nagging me.

My diet used to be mostly carbs... im trying to keep my carbs at about 150g eat more veggies and protein
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What about herbal teas? Celestial Seasonings has some great fruit flavored ones that are on the sweet side. Also I just enjoyed a tazo tea called baked apples and cinnamon. It might be a great hydrating, soothing, sweet craving satisfying option for you. :)
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    It wont kill you to eat over for a day.

Look at long term goals and eat like you will for the rest of your life.

Food isn't bad.
  • HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Are you hungry does your belly hurt from hunger or are you craving. Journal. Take a bath and pamper yourself. Drink some decaf tea and if you allow sweetners put a pack in it or one teas of sugar 17 calories. You can do it.
  • Annie984
    Options
    What about herbal teas? Celestial Seasonings has some great fruit flavored ones that are on the sweet side. Also I just enjoyed a tazo tea called baked apples and cinnamon. It might be a great hydrating, soothing, sweet craving satisfying option for you. :)

Celestial the one in the green box?? i will try the baked apples and cinnamon
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    2 Werther's originals are 40 calories.
  • HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love that suggestion. Food is not bad. I kept 80 lbs off for ten years now on my fitness 14 more. I had to learn a lit about food over those ten years and did think of food as bad. Had to fix NY head not my stomack. Thank you great input