Any B^da$$ Women who lift, Tough Mudders, Class clowns?

Options
13»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to weights and I'm gearing up for my 3rd TM coming up in November!

I also like to stare at the beautiful women . . .

Man those thighs, I got to get lean again! T minus 90 minutes to lower body session!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a Tough Mudder in October, I lift, I cardio (yes it's a verb!), I eat food that consists primarily of cute animals...

I'm not funny though, I think most of my friends list would agree, I'm also a female collector...
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Your legs are awesome! I almost want to run for the gym and end my week off lifting RIGHT NOW!!!
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    Your legs are awesome! I almost want to run for the gym and end my week off lifting RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanks girl. I've been self-conscious about my legs my ENTIRE life...even as a skinny teenager. It's nice to finally have a body that I'm proud of :) It's not perfect, but it's strong...and I earned it. That's good enough.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    peeew!! I want some legs like yours! well.... almost like yours! :grumble: :bigsmile:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    What? No thigh gap and cauliflower recipes? Damn.

I wanna be your friend!

Pick me!!!
  • igoleft6
    igoleft6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm drooling over your legs!!

I've done 5 tough mudders, 3 half marathons and numerous 5k obstacle/ zombie runs. I'm addicted to trying new things and am currently training for a triathlon . I do a little bit of everything but would love to start lifting more, I always have something that I'm training for!
    Also, the more I drink the funnier I get:drinker: :drinker:
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Damn Girl, you are FIT!

I'm running a mudder in this October as well; my third!

Have fun!
  • hidbee
    hidbee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am pretty hilarious and I recently joined a boxing club. Does that count?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I lift weights, but I am not bad, tough, strong, etc. sigh.
    I have some chronic illness issues and can only lift weights 2-3 times a week. I am starting to get sick again, from doing too much last week. Lifted twice, one short leisurely bike ride, and work part time (23 hours a week).. I added in some heavy yard work and visiting a friend and it put me over the edge.
    Good luck with your adventures and lifting. I don't lift as much as I wish I could, but the lifting I do makes me feel great!

(But my kids and a lady at church think I am funny. That counts for something, maybe...)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    OH, me,me,me!!! I have always been a goof!
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (anyone!) I love lifting too! Good luck with your tough mudder!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like to lift heavy things and put them down again. Whether or not I'm funny is a matter of opinion. I think I am.

I would rather have a 300lb+ deadlift than 6 pack abs. My ideal weight and body fat percentage is whichever gives me the best wilks score. I also like ice hockey, although I can't play due to not living in the right part of the world :sad:
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I love having MFP friends who are bada** heavy lifting women. I accept pretty much any friend request (but will delete you if you don't stay active-this is for those who should be using the site daily but don't).

OP, your legs are amazing.
  • slowlow1
    slowlow1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to lift but I would like to be your friend. I know anyone with legs like that has to be serious about what they are doing.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - just did my first Tough Mudder a few weeks ago and loved it to bits - can't wait till next year so currently roped 9 other people into the Deerstalker Race in January - I am puny at lifting but it's a work in progress (but do kettlebells) I do gym but I also hill/mountain climb and walk and anything that keeps my a** moving. :)

I don't take myself seriously so feel free to slag me off or use sarcasm or insults - I am a tough Scottish lass, so I can take it lol
  • rypstorm
    rypstorm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My three lifts are chopsticks, my purse, and I'll one-up you on your third lift. I can lift BOTH middle fingers at the same time, AND have a bada$$ expression to go with it.

That's about it.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I did Tough Mudder in June and I'm going for my Spartan Trifecta with the Beast in 3 weeks! I haven't been lifting in the last few weeks because I'm letting my shoulder heal from an injury, but will be getting back to it after the Spartan Beast.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I do stronglifts 3x a week, Krav Maga 2x a week, and run/ walk a 5k once a week. Next year, once my shin splint issues are completely gone, I will be doing all of the mud runs. I have a sense of humor too! Sometimes.