20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it too. is there a thread or group we can belong to, so we can check in all the time?
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yes, please! count me in!
  • usakids
    Options
    I'm in. Same Goal. been trying to lose 20 pounds for the last 15 years. Atkins diet oh every other week. now i am doing calorie counting and addicted to fitness pal. lost 4 pounds in 4 days, 1200 calorie limit and zumba. it was easy. i eat mesquite turkey, lots of fruits and vegetables, lots of rice cakes, quaker brand, lightly salted, drink lots of water. i have a desk job. yesterday we were so busy i did not get to eat much and also walked in the plant like 4 trips to get equipment. felt sick. however when i got on the scale at night i was down another pound. i never t hought it could be this easy. i guess i am dead determined to do it this time. I"M IN>
    it's only day 5 with fitness pal, but now i have located foods i like that are low calorie and i feel like it's just the best.
  • labelle24
    Options
    OMG sounds good to me..would love to be part of the challenge, my 25th birthday is December 21st and I would love to lose at 20lbs or more, count me in.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I might join ! Im currently 131 pounds wanna go down at least 6 pounds but then my ultimate goal is to go down to 110.. LOL..
  • MidlifeGlowUp
    MidlifeGlowUp Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I really need the motivation and support.
  • burlingtongrl
    burlingtongrl Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm in. The extra motivation will help me reach my goal.
  • GrumpyOleDan
    Options
    I'm in. I have 26 to go to reach my goal. I was shooting for December 31 but what's a week! Just a few more steps along the way.
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm just getting back into my weight loss journey and need some friends to help me along the way!!!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    count me in !!!
  • ArcheryPaula
    Options
    I'm in!
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • treniaupton
    treniaupton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!!
  • kw71699
    Options
    Im ready friend me kw71699
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in this challenge too! Please count me in!
  • flurries70
    flurries70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Actually I need to loose the 29 pounds, so I'll need encouragement too!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hu-raa!
  • slimwoman2013
    slimwoman2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in....
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:

I'd like to join in, too!

I hope to lose 20lbs by Xmas as well. I'd like to join too!