Help me save my boobs!

Options
Okay, gentle friends - I'm setting aside my pride and asking for assistance with this:blushing:. I am thrilled to lose the weight and don't mean to whine, but my boobs are shrinking...NOT okay! I realize that it's just fat and there's no such thing as spot reducing (if there were, I'd have found a way to lose the belly) but are there any exercises that legitimately help with this or am I doomed? I've still got quite a way to go and it's discouraging. An advance thank you for sincere advice.

Replies

• _namaste_
    Options
    Honestly? There's no way to save them that I have found. I am so deflated I am literally completely flat from the side and only surgery will give me back the boobies I dream of (and used to have when I was over 200lbs ;)). Personally I would (and did) give up breasts any day for a healthier, happier, incredibly fit body. It sucks but you do eventually get used to it. Good luck on your journey and keep up the great work!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    :cry:

Thanks for the honesty. What I feared...
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    You won't lose breast tissue, but if they were made of fat, you're going to lose that. You can strengthen your pectoral muscles to help with perkiness.
  • waynetedwards
    waynetedwards Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    they're going to disappear before your eyes. So might as well post pics before they do.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Or wait until you are breastfeeding. I went from a A to a C and was able to hold up a strapless dress for the first time n my life.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I managed to have shapely breasts by giving my credit card a good workout at the plastic surgeon's office.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I was told that when you bench press it helps some, not a lot but a little
  • SallyJoGagne
    Options
    I remember way back when I didn't need to lose, before I had my son and aged many many years. I was a A and it was the best I can remember. I was comfortable, didn't need to wear a bra... It was the best.
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well, I am on the other side of the spectrum as you. I can't lose the boobs and wish I would go down a couple of sizes. Unfortunately, big runs in my family when it comes to the boobs. My grandmother was a very tiny individual and had boobs the same size as me. I have lost some weight and am still waiting to see the decrease in size up on top.
  • i2rsantos
    Options
    I can only speak for myself of course, but an overall toned and athletic female physique is much more attractive than any one particular physical 'asset'.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Don't do any heavy lifting. If you do you will lose your boobs and look like a man.

Absolutely false. And before someone starts throwing out bodybuilders, realize it's the low body fat %, not the weight lifting.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Boobs are boobs:love: . They are lovely no matter what shape or size
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I managed to have shapely breasts by giving my credit card a good workout at the plastic surgeon's office.

Haha me too but i paid CASH! :glasses:
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    I'm sorry to say that there is absolutely nothing you can do:sad:

I dropped 2 sizes, not a happy bunny

Good luck in your journey, you are doing great:heart:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm losing in my boobs too but so far they're still well shaped and firmed, thank God.
    I'm using lots of creams for that area like the Collistar breast night cream.

Plastic surgery is the only thing that can bring fullness to the saggy boobies. But you got to have a good doctor Sotheby's don't look and feel fake! I see it often at my gym - girls look good when dressed but obviously fake when naked. my friend had her boobs done and they look so perfect and so natural, but because she still had enough of fat and breast tissue.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but if I couldn't save my own. I am no help to you.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well, drats. Guess I'll just have to develop a charming personality!
  • amy_1987
    Options
    If it helps, try to think of the positives - small breasts are so much more comfortable, it's so much easier to exercise, you can get good bras from most shops (unless you have a tiny back of course) for reasonable prices, and you can sleep on your front!

I went from a 34G to 28DD with ~29kg loss (still sounds big but these puppies are tiny and flat lol - not sure how they're a DD). A good bra gives me some shape and a little cleavage, but what I really love is not having to wear a bra at home anymore, or for low impact workouts like yoga. Seriously, the convenience, and the way the rest of my body looks, more than makes up for it!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I knew going into this what my natural size was and what I might look like. As a teen I was this size. Do u know your natural size or remember what size u were when u were lighter? I lost mine :-/ makes me sad but I can't change it without surgery. At 260# I was a large D now at 150# an A

I hope u have better luck w yours then I have :flowerforyou: