Just Do It - Once and for all!

Options
Soon to be 55 years old. Married, one adult son, homemaker. Have always struggled with my weight and after finding an old journal have realized I am just playing with the same 10 pounds for the last 3 years. So today Sept. 15,, 2013 I am recommitting and getting serious . I want to just lose it once and for all and put all this energy, thought and time into maintaining not losing still ! Tried it all - WW, MFP, many books, excercising, personal trainers, OTC diet pills & know how to lose just need to stick with a plan. Just DO It!!

Replies

• lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good on you! You can do it! If you really want it you will find a way, if not you'll find excuses :)
  • 52isit
    52isit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Love that saying. Have a version of it taped on my desk above my computer screen.
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's all there is to it! Once you really get started and get going, it's actually pretty easy. It's just the getting started part, but it looks like you've got that down.
  • vlland
    vlland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I feel ur pain. Been there done that. I know what to do and spend so much of my life unhappy trying to lose the same 15lbs. such a waste. For me accountability is a problem. I have no selfcontrol on my own. I think I do better having friends support to help me stay on track. If u feel the same... feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck :)
  • willial2310
    Options
    This almost sounds like me talkin LOL :) only I am almost 57... I am going to give it my best maybe we can help each other by sharing and encourgement.