Meal replacement shake

Options
124»

Replies

• cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Like I said I'm no longer affiliated with Beachbody but I do know that people need not bash Shakeology.
    No, they do need to bash it. It's a shame that people are paying so much money unnecessarily.

I agree to disagree with you. But whatever works for each and every person congrats on finding a product or idea that works for you. Everyone is different!!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Like I said I'm no longer affiliated with Beachbody but I do know that people need not bash Shakeology.
    No, they do need to bash it. It's a shame that people are paying so much money unnecessarily.

I agree to disagree with you. But whatever works for each and every person congrats on finding a product or idea that works for you. Everyone is different!!!

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/you-are-not-different.html
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

Glad to hear you are not knocking it, sounds like you were. You have to drink it for at least a week or two and you'll see. Don't worry about the prizes or logging into the gym. If you drink it, the real prize will be in how you feel and you will realize it gives you more energy and it is made naturally. It isn't drinking some watery substance. It gives you all the nutrition you need every day. And it's only 140 calories. If you don't like it within the 30 days you can call them up and return it. Less S/H. Try Chocolate or Tropical not Greenberry. Greenberry tastes aweful! Like I said I'm no longer affiliated with Beachbody but I do know that people need not bash Shakeology. It is a truley wonderful product!

See but fruits, veggies, olive oil, meats, more and more veggies give me all the energy that I need. Those are all much more natural, cheaper, and better for me. If I can't hit my protein goal I get a whey powder for very cheap. Don't need a very over priced product. My whey powder is VERY cheap and has 104 calories for 25g of protein.

So I don't really see what shakeo has to offer me. It can lighten my wallet but thats about it
  • cathiaflock
    Options
    That's good for you!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different!!!

Yeah, we're not. Our gene's are more than 90% the same across the whole of the human race. I honestly get so tired of hearing the "everyone is different and should do what works for them" line of bull. The link taso posted is good reading. We are not all unique snowflakes whose physiology functions in some mysterious way that we need to find out individaully. You can spend more on supplements, you can spend less, you can eat more real food meals, you can eat meal replacements, it doesn't change your fundamental human physiology!
  • cathiaflock
    Options
    Peoples tastes are different. I'm done with this thread. People are angry. Go eat something!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Go eat something!
    Ah, classic MFP comeback. Zing! :drinker:
  • ashleyregan8
    ashleyregan8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LivingFuel Canada is the best meal replacement i have EVER come across!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    I do Herbalife shakes. But I also struggle with food addiction and this is something that has worked to help break my food addiction. I feel much better now that Im getting the right nutrients into my body. They have a "24" line that is their athletic line. I love it for when I work out. Its whey protein powder that I make with milk and peanut butter. I also use the water line which has electrolytes. I get sick when Im working out if I drink straight water. Im not sure why. Ive also wanted to start trying green shakes (spinach, fruit, milk, etc) but haven't been to the store for a week but have the ingredients on my list.
  • rogerbailey
    rogerbailey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite meal replacement shake is IdealShape. You can buy the at www.idealshape.com. You can see reviews at www.mealreplacementshakereviews.com
  • clarrus
    Options
    I completely agree. Some of us have busy schedules and the food options available to us aren't really good. My cafeteria at work does not have the best options. Plus when it gets busy, who has time to wait in line for food or pay beaucoup $$ for marginally nutritious food?