Whats you goal weight and why?

Options
124»

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    My goal is ~175lbs, because that will equate to body fat of 15%. But if recent history is any guide, once I hit 15% I'll probably want 13%.
  • skyazures
    Options
    My goal's 110-112lbs. I am 5'3", CW: 121lbs.

I'm actually after the flat abs and leaner form. I'm technically in the right BMI range but I'd like to be a little lighter and fit into my clothes better by shedding the excess fat and replacing it with muscles.
  • LisaOnAMission007
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my highest was a bit over 200lbs when I started. I'm now around 191lbs as of yesterday. I have a few goal weights I want to hit:

First goal: 170lbs
    Second goal: 150lbs
    Long term goal: 130lbs

I want to hit 170lbs first because I know I can pass bodyfat standards in the Army Reserves since I'm trying to get back in. Secondly, 150lbs means I won't need to be taped for bodyfat and will be considering passing when I go back in. And I chose my long term goal weight of 130lbs because it's where I was happiest weight wise. Plus, it's nice to give myself some extra cushion room so I can pass HT/WT without issues. :) I'm trying to lose weight so I can become an Officer in the Army which means re-enlisting, and of course, would be nice to be back down to that weight again. So far since starting, I've been losing weight steadily on a 1500/1800 calorie rotation.

If I can consistently lose 8-10lbs a month, I know I can reach my goal by my 29th birthday at the end of April. :)
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    150 to start. I'm 5'6 and a half.
    145 is my 2nd goal because, Im almost at 150 and dont think is where i need to be.
    ultimate 140lbs- I think. Id like to keep some curves and just really tone up.
    my dream size was an 8 and leaning more towards a 6 now.. since Im an 8 now.
    Once I get my fat % down ill really know my perfect weight!
  • mich_chelle
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I started out at 141 pounds, am currently at 121 pounds and heading for 110 pounds ^^
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a goal weight anymore. When i was dieting to lose weight i wanted to get into the mid to high 70's, which i did. Now im all about building as much muscle as i can, i don't really care how much i weigh. As long as i don't get fat and have a belly im good with that.
  • SmartBlogz
    Options
    Now I'm all about packing the muscle and no belly fat. I'm good.
    As for the BMI, its total BS so I don't even worry about it.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I set my goal weight to be my starting LBM minus 10% plus 15%. sounds silly, but I wanted to end up 15% body fat, and was assuming I'd lose up to 10% of my LBM in the process. I started at 320, 34.5%BF. That gave me a LBM of 210. Subtract 10% for the expected LBM loss and you get 189. Add back in 15% for BF and my goal weight is about 215. So far I've maintained my LBM but who knows if that will change. For now my ticker says 215 as the goal but if I can manage to retain this LBM for the duration of the process, I think 225 might be where I end up.
  • igotabulletproofheart
    Options
    120lbs. Because I'm vain.

I'm 5'2 and currently 140lbs. When I tell family and friends they're always so shocked because apparently I don't carry the amount of fat that "people around 10 stone usually have" (wtf?). My body fat percentage is about 26/27% and I'd really like to get this into the early 20s because I just want my clothes to look better and my cheekbones to be a little more "profound" (for lack of a better word!). Like I said, I'm vain. :tongue: