Options
    Oooh Oooh Pick me! Pick me! :)
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Feel free to use my profile pic :flowerforyou:
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    no pics on my profile, so no sketch from you, but I want to follow this!
    Enjoy lurking then?

XD that's prob all for tonight. I gotta go for my walk now.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I sort of combined a few of your pics.
    4v2s.png

I absolutely love it! thank you so much!!
  • bloodycape
    Options
    I'd love one if possible. This is my only pic of me on here so no need to go through a bunch of other pics of me lol :)
  • LeeBee2012
    LeeBee2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm game! If you do the one from my profile, that would be cool !
    Cartoon style now. tired of realistic. Tell me if you want me to get rid of the gap in between the teeth. I hate my gap, but I didn't know if you cared about yours or not so I included it. I still have the line art saved though so I can get rid of it really quick.

l46q.png

So stoked thanks! It turned out great!!!!!
  • LeeBee2012
    LeeBee2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nope, its perfect. It's my profile pic now too. I gave you a shout out in my newsfeed. You have a lot of talent.
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    These are awesome. SO getting in line. Would love to see what you can do.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    These are amazing! I am all for one if ya find ya self bored with the time :D
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    Nope, its perfect. It's my profile pic now too. I gave you a shout out in my newsfeed. You have a lot of talent.

Thank you. You guys don't have to make them display pics you know XD
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of it...sounds cool to me ^_^
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    I would also love a picture, you're very talented!!
  • Tropicalfirestorm
    Options
    okay anything to help an artist out ^^ Just don't make me cry if you do me lol
    b0e2.png
    I would hope I wouldn't make anyone cry D: I didn't know what you like so I pretty much kept to your features. Messed up on the right eye by making it too far over but I'm too lazy to try and fix it.

eye change? 1j3.png
    eh, not it doesn't look like you. eh screw it.

@everyone: so I guess I'll draw everyone who asks in the next year that I plan to be on this site... but I am not going in any particular order. and Those who have profiles set to friends only will receive a pm asking to give me some references.
  • Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    It seems you have a lot of people wanting to get a piece of your talent. Awesome job on your art!
    If you want another candidate, I'd love one.
    I've got another photo besides this one under my photos, haha :P
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I love pictures!! I'd love to be put on your list and see what you come up with!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    What a kind and fun offer! The ones you've done so far are fantastic. Would love to see how you see me :-)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    okay anything to help an artist out ^^ Just don't make me cry if you do me lol
    b0e2.png
    I would hope I wouldn't make anyone cry D: I didn't know what you like so I pretty much kept to your features. Messed up on the right eye by making it too far over but I'm too lazy to try and fix it.

eye change? 1j3.png
    eh, not it doesn't look like you. eh screw it.

@everyone: so I guess I'll draw everyone who asks in the next year that I plan to be on this site... but I am not going in any particular order. and Those who have profiles set to friends only will receive a pm asking to give me some references.

Love mine!!! ^_^ Thanks this was awesome :) Very talented! mwah! And not even a single tear was shed, heheh :>
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    good job I appreciate another artist!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    If you have the time, I would like one too! I'll open up my profile so you can access my pictures. Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou: