What weight is on your driver's license?

Options

Replies

• rosieflo
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm from PA and I don't have to put my weight on my DL!!!!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Kentucky does not put weight on the actual license. But I did put my honest weight on it when I got it renewed last year. 180 pounds and I was proud of it because the old one was 250 and I had gained 40 pounds on top of that. So going from 290 to 180, heck ya I was proud.

I currently weigh 145.
  • CaeliGirl11
    CaeliGirl11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine says 250...I hovered between 250 and 270 for about 3-4 years so I looked somewhere around there...however I am now 223 and going down. Aaaannndd...my license doesn't expire until 2023!!!!!!!!:noway: 10 more years!!! I might just have to fork over the money to have the number (and the picture) updated once I make my goal weight next year:laugh:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135.....and for the first time in years, it's actually true!!! I need to renew mine this week, so happy that I can be truthful this time! haha!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what mine says I'm sure it says something close to what I weighted when I got out of high school 10 years ago which was 110lbs. which is so not my weight now... I weight bout 157lbs now give or take
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on mine...(NC) *whew!*
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    125. And I'm always within ten pounds so I'd say it's fine.
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine says 184 lbs and I've lost 40 lbs since then, so most have to do a double take when I get carded. I should probably take care of that soon...
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    For the longest time, it said 180. The last time I was 180 was in high school (so 10ish years ago). It now says 200. I was 200 briefly in college but shot right up to the 230's. So ya, from my heaviest I have 35 to go just to get to what my DL says! haha
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Mine says 185 but i am 224 lol!!
  • hifi898
    Options
    No weights are listed on New York State drivers licenses. Sex, eye color and height only. :smile:

None listed on TN driver's licenses either; HOWEVER, 2 years ago when I renewed, I was at 146. I'd just finished with the HcG "diet" (uhm, yeah...) and skinny/fat. Started weight training and quit smoking, and as of this morning, I'm approx. 30lbs heavier, but 15lbs of it was muscle.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Nothing. UK driving licences don't show that info. Mine doesn't even have my photo on it! It's made of paper and is ripped :smile:
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    lol,,, its 150. I wont change that unless I get below it. funny the little lies we tell. :-)
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nothing. UK driving licences don't show that info. Mine doesn't even have my photo on it! It's made of paper and is ripped :smile:

My UK licence hasn't even got my right name on because I still haven't got round to changing it after I got married in June, come to think of it when I got the photo one done I used a more flattering younger photo lol! :smile:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Mine says 160.....I haven't been 160 since....heck I can't even remember!! Currently 196.6
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    What state puts weight on a license?
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    No weight in NC! Whoo hoo!
    ^^Woohoo! I can't really understand the point of putting a weight on there anyway. People's weights fluctuate from year to year, I would think. And our driver's licenses are valid for 5 years, I believe.
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had to look at mine. I live in FL and they don't list weight. Thanks heavens or it would be off by at least 20-30 pounds.
  • BooBoo1264
    Options
    Mine says 220 and I am 173 :D
  • modernshieldmaiden
    Options
    Mine says 160. At the time I was totally lying and was at 180, then got down to 140 and I looked a lot different. Now I'm legitimately at 160. So... I suppose for the time being it has worked out, haha.