Polygamy: Looking for Three Husbands

Options
Jennisin1
Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
So TLC is coming out with a third polygamy show centering around a man with his multiple wives. I think, in the interest of equality, it is necessary to show this from the other perspective. As such, I am willing to take on three men for "Husband" material.

I think this will be a good social experiment and am currently taking applications.

Replies

• _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of sex
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of sex

Or a lot of not tonight I have a headache
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of sex

especially if they don't wanna cross swords
  • Jennisin1
    Options
    Bonus!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that.
    Not worth the price of the t-shirt.

Now, if TLC would pay me to film My 5 Lesbian Wives (Me being the lead/Alpha)... well that might be interesting!!

:love:
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    *Gets his checkbook out*
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    OP: Do you have an upper age limit where guys can't apply?
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, sister! It's ridiculous how men get to reap the rewards of multiple partners, and women don't have the same luxury. Have fun picking out more husbands!
  • _Z3sty_
    _Z3sty_ Posts: 120
    Options
    Well are you going to support them financially?
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, sister! It's ridiculous how men get to reap the rewards of multiple partners, and women don't have the same luxury. Have fun picking out more husbands!

Agreed!
  • Jennisin1
    Options
    I've already supported one (ex) husband and one boy friend... I am guessing as long as one of you guys has another decent paying job, one has a crap job and one doesn't mind being Mister mom.... we would be set financially.
  • Denisse210
    Denisse210 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    that is a lot of sex

especially if they don't wanna cross swords

bahahah, crossing swords :bigsmile:
  • goalaska
    Options

Agreed!

I don't think it's within the rules of this forum to label certain cultural and religious practices as 'ridiculous'.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    someone had to get a sandy bottom at some point.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    You can have mine. :laugh:

Frees me up.
  • _Z3sty_
    _Z3sty_ Posts: 120
    Options

Agreed!

I don't think it's within the rules of this forum to label certain cultural and religious practices as 'ridiculous'.

Her post is not directed to a particular culture or religious practice, they are merely referring to the inequalities between genders.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    You can have mine. :laugh:

Frees me up.

And give us more time to plan the wedding
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Agreed!

it was more of a double standard post
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Sometimes having one man is annoying enough, I couldn't cope with 3!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    see it makes more sense for a woman to have multiple husbands. Although biologically there would be question of paternity and generally male mammals dont like raising offspring from competing males.

However, as a woman it would be adequate sex and financial security. We should create our own religion Church of Amazon Day Saints.