Polygamy: Looking for Three Husbands

Options

Replies

• Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken the argument for multiple wives is one man can father more children this way, quickly increasing the population of a culture. Unfortunately having one woman with multiple husbands does not provide this benifit. In fact it reduces the numbers of males available to father children which decreases ofspring making it so this culture would grow at a slower than average rate or possibly breed itself to extinction.

Just because you bleed doesn't mean you should breed!
    Ooh did I hit a nerve? Are you saying that polygamy has some function other than creating a larger pool to pull from in the future?

Since you can't, please tell me how a woman having more than one husband helps society.

Don't worry I'll wait.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    Speaking as a heterosexual woman, I've always felt that I needed a wife of my own! To do all the OTHER things we as wives usually get stuck with: cooking food that's actually edible, cleaning the bathroom so I can actually sit on the toilet, doing laundry without shrinking my favourite clothes, changing the toilet paper roll, cleaning the floor while I can still see what colour it is, cleaning the fridge before the leftovers have hair longer than mine...need I go on?
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Next to every hot chick is a guy tired of F*ing her....

Hmmmm... I must be doing something wrong, because I've never tired of that.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a heterosexual woman, I've always felt that I needed a wife of my own! To do all the OTHER things we as wives usually get stuck with: cooking food that's actually edible, cleaning the bathroom so I can actually sit on the toilet, doing laundry without shrinking my favourite clothes, changing the toilet paper roll, cleaning the floor while I can still see what colour it is, cleaning the fridge before the leftovers have hair longer than mine...need I go on?

I'm confused as to how men can't do these things?????? except maybe the laundry, they are kinda clueless there....
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I dont know, I think I wouldnt mind having sister wives and one husband. I then wouldnt have to babysit the husband the whole time. I really enjoy my own time. Some men can be clingers.:glasses:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken the argument for multiple wives is one man can father more children this way, quickly increasing the population of a culture. Unfortunately having one woman with multiple husbands does not provide this benifit. In fact it reduces the numbers of males available to father children which decreases ofspring making it so this culture would grow at a slower than average rate or possibly breed itself to extinction.

Ooh did I hit a nerve? Are you saying that polygamy has some function other than creating a larger pool to pull from in the future?

Since you can't, please tell me how a woman having more than one husband helps society.

Don't worry I'll wait.

what the actual ****?

calm down bro.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I don't get the polygamy thing at all. Being completely honest, I feel like a ****ing champ if I can manage to please one woman with any regularity. Three would be like... no, sorry.

Imagine trying to start a stubborn lawnmower. Now imagine THREE stubborn lawnmowers. And you have to start each of them regularly.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I'm confused as to how men can't do these things?????? except maybe the laundry, they are kinda clueless there....

They never met my mother!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I don't get the polygamy thing at all. Being completely honest, I feel like a ****ing champ if I can manage to please one woman with any regularity. Three would be like... no, sorry.

Imagine trying to start a stubborn lawnmower. Now imagine THREE stubborn lawnmowers. And you have to start each of them regularly.

LOL @ the lawnmower analogy. ur doin it wrong.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options

Never said they "can't"! Just in my experience most of them "won't". And before I get attacked for it, yes, I know some do, and better than women. But a quick survey of most of my women friends would prove that the bulk of them fit many of these generalizations.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Is that why my arm always hurts after sex?

Oh, wait... :embarassed: ...there was no woman involved. :sad:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    It is called polyandry.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll wait.

I guess I was under the mistaken understanding that we are currently in a world on the brink of overpopulation... but maybe I was wrong...

I just wanted three husbands for fun and a big fat ol' why the heck not.... but you are right.. we have to take every.single.thing seriously and all.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll wait.

No, not at all I just don't think "people" should breed. I think most religions are part of societies problems as they are all outdated. I also think if you have more children it is in no way going to help "our" future. I think women are brainwashed into thinking they have to have children to be fulfilled as a women.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    So TLC is coming out with a third polygamy show centering around a man with his multiple wives. I think, in the interest of equality, it is necessary to show this from the other perspective. As such, I am willing to take on three men for "Husband" material.

I think this will be a good social experiment and am currently taking applications.

I'm in if there are still openings. Hell yeah. That way I don't have to be the target of all the nagging, and it can be spread between me and the other two.
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll wait.

I guess I was under the mistaken understanding that we are currently in a world on the brink of overpopulation... but maybe I was wrong...

I just wanted three husbands for fun and a big fat ol' why the heck not.... but you are right.. we have to take every.single.thing seriously and all.

I thought your post was funny till that person got all about making babies which i think is a problem then they got mad at my post which is even funnier.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    It has good points and bad, just like any other relationship. I find the men get along a lot better than I would with another woman....just saying. :ohwell:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll wait.

LOL I dont care about society I just want something in between refractory periods...G-d damn refractory
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Don't worry I'll wait.

LOL I dont care about society I just want something in between refractory periods...G-d damn refractory

Some of us don't have that. Evolutionary superiority.