Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options

Replies

• sherigambino
    sherigambino Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 121 total. Some before I started using Mfp. I still have 60 pounds to go. It's coming off soooo slow. Anyone notice the same thing after getting a bulk of the weight off?
  • MissRiRi
    MissRiRi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I need to lose about 130 pounds. I need all of the encouragement I can get! Good luck!
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I had 99lbs to lose to reach my goal & have lost 22 since July!!
  • Siobhan3240
    Options
    I have at least 140 to lose. And I have only been on here for 3 weeks. Anyone can request me and I will request you as well.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I would highly recommend you 'friend' people who have been where you are and are currently where you want to be as well. They can be very informative.
  • 123madmax
    Options
    Hi
    I have not posted much if at all on here before but reading this thread has inspired me.
    I am 52 live in the South West of the UK and have 2 children in their 20's who both still live at home (due to the very high cost of hosing here)
    I have suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromialga for the last 28 years and have steadily put on weight over that time due to medication and lack of mobility. I have also yo-yo dieted for all of that time.
    I joined MFP last year and did really well and lost almost 34 kg but then had several medical issues and put almost 12 kg back on again. I now need to lose at least 100lb I am expecting it to take me at least a year if not longer, I need to make changes for life NOT JUST BEING ON A DIET.
    With in the last week I have started logging my food again and trying to up my exercise which is always hard due to my disability, I can only walk slowly and going to the gym is out of the question. I am looking to find an aqua fit class but they are few and far between around here.
    I still need to lose 100lb and know it is going to take me far longer this time round.
    I am going to start blogging to record my journey both the good and the bad.
    I will use this post as my first entry .
    Take care
    Karen
  • ssmileygirll
    Options
    I need to loose more than 100 lbs.
    I'm here for support if anyone needs it and would like some support/friends
    feel free to add me :)
  • MeatballD
    Options
    Hi all you lovely ladies :) Brand new as of today and ready to start my weight loss journey. I had originally lost 75 lbs and was in the best shape of my life. I started a new relationship about 3 years ago and started to find myself getting a bit lazy with my workouts and eating poorly. I had started putting back on some of the weight, but thought it was no biggie, i had lost 75 lbs...dropping that 30 i put back on would be nothing. Then i found out i was pregnant. I gave birth to the love of my life in April, but after a very rough pregnancy / labor, I wound up finding all the weight I originally lost. Im ready to get back on the wagon and get back to happy and healthy me. Feel free to add me! Need all the support I can get!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I'm 240 and want to get down to 130.

I love the support, whoever wants can add me!
  • Chikitaboo
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well trying to weigh 140 by October also can use all the motivation I can get ill do the same and motivate u also :)
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add me and I would love for us to all start a group, don't know how to do that. Started with about a 100 to lose and have lost 20 pounds.
  • jenyfur83
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more support we can give each other, the easier it will be for all of us. :happy:
  • crinmar1O
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well! I'd like to lose 70-100lbs and I'll for sure need some motivation!

*just realized i posted this while signed in on an old profile. my current one is crin8908
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have about 90 lbs to lose. i try to support as much as i can. lets motivate each other! :laugh:
  • jaimeek1
    Options
    I am in!!
  • XtoxicblueX
    Options
    Newbie here trying to get down to 200 from 340. I needs support these craving having me giving in >.<
  • kittinbart
    Options
    hi there...my ultimate goal it to lose 66 lbs but i am starting with of losing 50 lbs for now...i can join you in your journey...feel free to add me...let's do this...
  • Steph_40
    Options
    Sending you a request.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Hey there, you can add me. I'm looking to lose too and I keep an open diary and try to log daily. (:
  • Hannaoxford
    Options
    Yep, me too! I'm starting out with 20kgs (44lbs). With my ultimate goal of losing 50kgs (110lbs).

I would love to have some supports on here, if anyone is looking for friends!