Replies

• galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ero2t
    ero2t Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this group? Need some motivation as due to a back injury I've not been able to go to the gym so was thrown off my new fitness goals a few weeks ago. Starting to feel better now so want to get back on track and this sounds like an ideal goal!
  • rlindemann01
    rlindemann01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge!! Add me and I would love to join your group! Motivation is always appreciated and helps!
  • jenniferwgarrett3
    Options
    Will be fun to have others working toward the same goal. My current goals fit right with this plan.
  • beckers_99
    beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need this, I've been stalled out for 3 months...or on Maintainence lol
  • chelseaperrry
    chelseaperrry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm in!
  • CLove7912
    CLove7912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • rblee2010
    Options
    It is okay for those who don't have 20 lbs to lose. I need to lose about six to eight more, but I would like to be part of the group. I think that will help me stay on track.:flowerforyou:
  • tuckerl1988
    Options
    Count me in!
  • counting is the way to success, use whatever tools that motivate you to track, I like online cuz can use with smart phone and if I go over I have it starring right back me to say you did it to yourself
    I want 30 by Christmas
  • carrollmm21
    Options
    I'll gladly join you! I think we can loose more then that in 2.5 months? I am so ready to try for the 20 though. How do we do it? I have no idea what to even eat or how to get started. Desperate for support to!
  • kalinawise
    Options
    Ooooh pick me! Pick me! :) I'm all in.
  • leeaahhx3
    Options
    Im up for the challange :)
  • jcmrax5
    jcmrax5 Posts: 133
    Options
    Im in! 14ish weeks...20 pounds. I can do it!
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • piperstwo
    piperstwo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am with you on this challenge,,, Let's get started..
  • kiwigir63
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • auttiemcgonigle1
    Options
    count me in:) moving to Florida soon and I have 35 pounds to lose by next may:)
  • Nuttysally
    Options
    Me too please! A lot more than 20lbs to lose but it's a goods goal to start!!!!!
  • TLei6h
    Options
    yes. I too would like to lose 20 by x-mas.
  • klmcq89
    Options
    Me too! I just started again today. My first wedding anniversary is also right by Christmas... would love to lose as much as possible by then...