30-something BUSY moms want to lose 20 pounds by New Years?

Options
sgarner2005
sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm looking to start a group with about 20 30-something BUSY moms who want to lose at least 20 pounds by the end of the year. I would like to keep this a SMALL group so that we can get to know each other and really motivate each other!! Anybody want to join???

Replies

• sgarner2005
    Options
    Anyone want in on this? I posted this is motivation and support as well and we will be starting a group asap!
  • LaurasSweatRewards
    Options
    I am aiming for 20 as well, but by the end of November. I would like to join your group.
  • candicelh79
    candicelh79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The way my goal is set, I only have 16, but ideally I'd like to be down 20. Sign me up.;)
  • lytlstar80
    lytlstar80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a bit more than 20 to lose (a total of 38) but I'd be good with 20 by New Years!
  • shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'd love to!!
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am not 30 (27 yr old), but I have three kids and run a day care out of my house so I know insane busy. 20lb sounds like a good challenge to me, even though I have another 60 to lose. Thanks. Let me know if you are adding me or not, that way I can look for it.
  • mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    all yall can add me!!! I would love to lose 20 lbs with yall...im a 34 year old mother of 3 ages 10, 5, 4 and working out doesn't always happen since I work full time too
  • ariwc
    ariwc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sgarner2005
    Options
    Yes, all of you are in!! I will start the group tomorrow!! So excited to get some motivation!
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. i just turned 30 in July and had my fourth baby a month ago. I've got 5 pounds of baby weight left but still have another 30-35 I need to lose. I'd love to lose 20 of it by the end of the year!
  • misslucy77
    misslucy77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!
  • shanbah
    shanbah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! That describes me perfectly!
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a 35 year old mom of 4, ages 3-13. I really need to just get this done already. Please add me!
  • Casarah13
    Options
    I want to join too! I'm just getting started on here and in a major need of motivation! I'm a 30 year old mom with 3 boys and I need to get back on track now that schools back in!
  • rhammitt
    Options
    I'd love to join! Just started seriously tracking today with a goal of 20lbs by Dec. 30th. Only 104 days to go!!
  • ausf
    ausf Posts: 51
    Options
    count me in:)
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get in on this? I'm 37, work full time as an auditor, mom to 3 boys ages 8, 6 and 5. I started my journey 8 weeks ago with 65 lbs to lose and I'm down 25 already. I would love to lose another 20+ by New Years.
  • khk0891
    khk0891 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

Tick and tick. 33 with a 4 year old and a 1 month old. I would love to lose 20 pounds/10 kilos by New Years.

Thanks Kira
  • mystery_of_me
    mystery_of_me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Am I within the twenty people? Late thirties mom of three, boys 8 and 4 and one girl at 7 months. No more kids for me so I've got 20ish lbs to lose. Let me know if I can join. I haven't connected here on the boards and would like to! I refuse to buy a new wardrobe until these pounds are shed! I lost 35 lbs last time in 3 months with WW so I want to make MFP work for me. Could use support!
This discussion has been closed.