And I thought I wasn't a prude! But really? Weird gym exp

Replies

• the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    I've seen that alot going to various gyms its always the older ones its like you get to a certain point in your life were it just dosent matter you stop caring what people think and you own your body. Ive seen a really old lady naked in a gym locker room before i had my son in there when he was 5 or 6 at the time as i just took him swimming, he was like mummy why do old people have grey hair... um i dont think he was talking about her head oh em gee.

Once I was on a beach my first boyf and I found by walking through the woods the moment we realized it was a nude beach was the moment a 80 year old penis was standing in front of us.. wow now that was traumatizing lol!

Nakedness is natural just dont look or look and remind yourself to do 30 more squats so you can still look tones when your old.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Well no, it's not a nude beach, but the whole point of having a locker room is so that you can comfortably go about the business of showering, etc. I'm sorry that she exceeded your comfort boundaries, but she was not doing anything wrong.
    I agree

and as long as they plop said nekkid butt on the bench (without a towel) (as they did in my old gym) i could care less. when i was at the gym I used to do a lot of my grooming before I got dressed because i didn't want my wet hair to drip on everything.
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    and as long as they plop said nekkid butt on the bench (without a towel) (as they did in my old gym) i could care less. when i was at the gym I used to do a lot of my grooming before I got dressed because i didn't want my wet hair to drip on everything.

Nothing wrong with that
  • I like to dry my manhood with a blow dryer in the locker-room, just so if if anyone inquires what I'm doing I get to respond by saying "Heating up your protein shake"
    uvy5pEL.gif

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure!
  • VoicelessRide
    "..Give yourself over to absolute pleasure! .."

Nice one LOL
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    I like to dry my manhood with a blow dryer in the locker-room, just so if if anyone inquires what I'm doing I get to respond by saying "Heating up your protein shake"
    uvy5pEL.gif

Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it!
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Shower, moisturiser, hair, make-up then clothes. Doing your hair and make-up first gives time for the moisturiser to dry. I'm not comfortable doing that in public so I forgo the moisturiser and chuck my clothes on asap, that's my problem though. The lady felt comfortable and probably didn't expect anyone to think what she was doing was weird, I think in any case she was doing the 'norm' in regards to what order she got ready.

Also, I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. The skydiving comment gave me way too many horrific images... My poor innocent mind.
  • VoicelessRide
    hell I put lotion on nude..whats the big deal...it is not like I am "doing the deed" just put it on and then dress....
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Ever since a lady decided to change her sanitary towel next to me in a gym locker room, nothing shocks me if honest!

:sad:
  • VoicelessRide
    now thats not right do that at the toilet
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Ever since a lady decided to change her sanitary towel next to me in a gym locker room, nothing shocks me if honest!

In what culture is THAT ok!?! :sick:
  • VoicelessRide
    none that i can think of
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    none that i can think of
    Vampire
  • I like to dry my manhood with a blow dryer in the locker-room, just so if if anyone inquires what I'm doing I get to respond by saying "Heating up your protein shake"
    uvy5pEL.gif

Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it!

Is it weird that I just sit and watch this gif over and over?! I can never get enough of this man!!!
  • VoicelessRide
    not weird at all!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member

:noway: :noway: :noway:
  • VoicelessRide
    now i m speechless
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    I like to dry my manhood with a blow dryer in the locker-room, just so if if anyone inquires what I'm doing I get to respond by saying "Heating up your protein shake"
    uvy5pEL.gif

Is it weird that I just sit and watch this gif over and over?! I can never get enough of this man!!!

100% not weird
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    uvy5pEL.gif

In just seven days I can make you a man. ;)

as to the old lady, sounds suss. At the very least I would fully dress except my blouse. But even then... You don't want to get makeup on it putting it over your head. Totally suss.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    OP she was in the changing room not in the middle of the gym floor. If she cannot do her hair and get ready in the nude in the female changing room, where exactly is she supposed to sort herself out lol