Lose 2 lbs/mo to lose 8 lbs by New Year's - Week 2: Sept 16

Lose 2 lbs/mo to lose 8 lbs by New Year's - Week 2: Sept 16 - Sept 22

Very Few Rules

1. A New Thread will be started every monday
2. Weigh Ins are at the start of the week. Or whenever you feel like If you want to report your weight 1 time per month - totally fine with that.
3. Google Doc Spreadsheet is here: http://tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
4. Post anything you want and support one another.
5. This is "not" a group - it is just a "free and open thread"

This thread was created specifically to promote a "Slow and Steady" approach to weightloss and fitness!

Sub challenges for fitness are welcome!

Enter your current weight and I will update the spreadsheet:

http://tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014

Keep going we all can do this!

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    CW: 170.6
    GW: 180

So, its a gain of .6 but I'll take it. Between the eating out and the many adult beverages, it could have been worse!

Have a good week everyone :happy:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    @Rhon - Thanks so much! no worries at all because it is about "keeping in the game"
    Have you on the spreadsheet:

tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014

So, its a gain of .6 but I'll take it. Between the eating out and the many adult beverages, it could have been worse!

• Chevy_Quest
    SW: 187.40
    CW: 187.40 (I am doing a 10 day average)

Change 0

I am not unhappy at all because I kept my calories green all week and I worked out before 6 AM every weekday last week.

As you all will see .. this challenge is about "slow and steady" - This is a lifestyle change

good luck to all and see the spreadsheet!

tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    I'd like to join on to this challenge, if possible. I need some motivation to make it into a bikini this summer :P
    CW:159
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    SW: 157
    CW: 155.4

I have to be real careful with what I eat because of recent health problem, so I don't expect this kind of result every week. Would be nice, though, but not realistic. But I'll take it!!!
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    SW: 158
    CW: 157

Change: down 1 this week

Been up and down the last few weeks, but ate pretty well this week and feel good. That is the main thing, right? I think I am at one of those points where your body has a set point (weight you were at for a long time in the past). Having a hard time getting down to 155 and staying there.
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member

Glad you had a Happy Birthday week! Think your GW is wrong though, going the wrong direction! :flowerforyou:
  • kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    134.0 this morning. Same as starting weight last week. However I joined the challenge mid week and my Monday weight was higher so hopefully I will see results next Monday! It's always hard because I work out during the week so my best results are usually Thursday or friday
  • TX_Rhon

Glad you had a Happy Birthday week! Think your GW is wrong though, going the wrong direction! :flowerforyou:

LOL..........it was early when I posted. Thx for noticing :ohwell:
  • WorkingOutInPA
    WorkingOutInPA Posts: 19 Member
    SW: 182
    CW: 181

1 pound loss :smile:
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    SW: 205.6
    CW: 202.0

3.6 loss :)
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    SW: 138.8
    CW: 138.8

Well, at least it's not a gain... Not too bad considering I was traveling (no exercise time) and went to a wedding. I'll have more time to exercise this week, so I'm hoping for a loss next week.
  • Chevy_Quest
    ~~~ updated to here ~~~

Good luck all!
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    No weight change this week...spreadsheet looks great! I tried to enter my weight but it wouldn't work. Can you put it in for me? Thank you!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Checking in a day late, but I'm down a 1/2lb.

SW:125
    CW:124.5
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Missed the first week but in :bigsmile:

SW: 146lbs
    CW: 147lbs
    GW: 138lbs

I went up a little - but I've started lifting again so I hope that's the reason why :huh:

I weigh in officially on a Wed - so I'll update tomorrow.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    SW: 146lbs
    CW: 146lbs
    GW: 138lbs

Waist 30"

Back again - I dropped back down to my starting weight so hopefully that means that I have lost 2lbs of fat and gained 2lbs of water weight from lifting - well a girl can dream :wink:

Hopefully it will start going in the right direction over the next two weeks otherwise I may try dropping my calories (a little) in October.

Oh I'm also tracking measurements as last time I did NROL4W I didn't lose weight but I did lose 8" :bigsmile:
  • TPlenge
    TPlenge Posts: 31 Member
    Please ADD ME

:flowerforyou:

I'm just seeing this for the first time today, would like to join the thread/group if it is not too late.

SW 123
    GW 115
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    I weigh in on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of the month.

SW 137.7
    CW 136.6

LOVE the spreadsheet. I'm such a numbers chick.
  • TX_Rhon
    I weigh in on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of the month.

SW 137.7
    CW 136.6

LOVE the spreadsheet. I'm such a numbers chick.
    I wish I had that much self control. Hi, I'm Rhon and I weigh myself everyday!! LOL!!