Supper Tonight?

Options

Replies

• xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Spicy white bean, sausage and veggie soup - most of the veggies and all the herbs are from my garden.
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Tonight is salad (spinach, kale, orange pepper, cucumber, radishes, carrots, avocado, extra sharp cheddar, peppered turkey breast, snap peas, onions, tomatoes) and tomorrow is lamb with roasted vegetables and pine nut couscous.
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Eggs, bacon, biscuits and cantelope.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I had vegetables for breakfast and a salad with lean protein for lunch...all so that tonight for dinner I can make myself delicious crepes with strawberries on top and a cream cheese filling.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    homemade chili and a cup of fresh blueberries for dessert
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Following a PCOS diva diet:

Tonight is sole with fresh salsa with a side of spinach

Tomorrow is roasted tomatoes, black beans from the garden, and shallots with a salad greens, evoo and balsamic vinegar

Thursday is pork stir fry with lots of veggies, teriyaki sauce and brown rice noodles.

Friday is chicken breast with homemade walnut pesto, fresh green beans and a sweet potato

Saturday is a healthy Chicken Maque Choux made with chicken thighs

Sunday will be fair food!!! Yummo!
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have leftover spinach artichoke dip from the game last night (:grumble: ) so I'm making chicken breasts stuffed with the dip, breaded and baked. Pairing it with some yellow sweet peppers from the garden baked in italian dressing topped with parmesan cheese on top of some wheat noodles. NOM!

That sounds sooooo good! Nice and cheesy!
  • shellsan
    shellsan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making polenta with white cheddar, chard and spicy caramelized onions. YUM!
  • blondieellie
    blondieellie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker lemon garlic & herb chicken served with boiled new potatoes and steamed broccoli. Yum!
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/braised-brisket-with-potatoes-and.html#more

Braised Brisket with Potatoes! Nom nom nom....one of my favorites!!!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    protein shake or cereal with almond milk, still deciding.

I don't have time to cook most nights, so it's usually left overs or a meal on the run.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I have leftover spinach artichoke dip from the game last night (:grumble: ) so I'm making chicken breasts stuffed with the dip, breaded and baked. Pairing it with some yellow sweet peppers from the garden baked in italian dressing topped with parmesan cheese on top of some wheat noodles. NOM!

what time shall i come over?!
  • kailawest
    kailawest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Crockpot BBQ chicken with corn and oven roasted potatoes, yummy!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Chicken pot pie stew, cooked in the crock pot with some drop biscuits.
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted chicken, baby lima beans, green beans with lemon and a slice of a baguette.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breast, brown rice, with 2 large brown scrambles eggs and cut up avocado on top and a side veggie.
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    Salmon Wellington with a crisp green salad (drizzled with caramelised balsamic)

Recipe at http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/3750/salmon+wellington
  • GrEyedRose
    GrEyedRose Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lettuce Wraps

Chicken, mushrooms, onions and Water Chestnuts with Lettuce Wrap recipe from Sam The Cooking Guy and wrapped in lettuce leaves with steamed carrots and broccoli.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    pizza...deep dish pizza..and loving every bite!
  • Vickiheiss
    Vickiheiss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Grilled Portobello Mushroom burgers with a kale salad on the side!