Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options

Replies

• paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started with 110 pounds to lose and now I'm at 94 to lose. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hello. I need to lose at least 100 more pounds. I am open to more friends who are in my situation. Anyone can friend me. I'll leave my profile open a bit if anyone wants to look at it.
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 100-110. Feel free to add me!!
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i would love to help you!! i myslef have quite a bit of weight to lose!
  • cl_green
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 123 left to lose!
  • ashadowreflected
    ashadowreflected Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 270 lbs in May of 2011. By March of 2012, I had lost 63 lbs. Unfortunately I gained about 25 of it back and am finally getting back on the right track but it is a long, slow process. I am currently at 228 lbs. My first goal is to be below 200 lbs. My second, is to be down to 170 lbs. My final goal is to be down to 150 lbs. I would really like to meet others that are on a similar journey.

Anyone, please feel free to add me. :-)
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on here a little over a month ago and have lost about 10 lb. I'm a stay at home mom and work part time nights and weekends. I have 3 kids and the youngest is turning 3. I have well over a hundred lbs to lose. And this time is it, so I'm very serious about my effort. I would love some more friends for support. I don't get a chance to reply to everything but I do my best. :) Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • pbakasha
    Options
    Anyone replying to this thread is welcome to add me as well. I need motivation to stay on track. Have a touch over 100 pounds to lose. Got my mom to join as well so we can hold each other accountable (only we can see each others food diaries).
  • commodus192
    Options
    My fiancee and I also enjoy doing this little journey together. I love it, as does she (well, she says she does haha). Best of luck!
  • apinknightmare
    apinknightmare Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone replying is welcome to add me! I've been on MFP for a while now, but haven't ever participated in the forums. I have more like 200 to lose. I'm down 86 as of today (but have gone as high as 91). Been losing and gaining the same 5 pounds for a month, and I need some motivation!
  • phw426
    phw426 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me too....want to lose about 60 more.....
  • dublin777
    dublin777 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm starting today too, I signed up months ago but never logged food intake or even knew about this support page. I have close to 100lbs to lose and hope MFP will help. Please add me as your friend
  • Feel free to add me too! Anybody!
  • beth27715
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!
    I'm not new to MFP, just new to USING MFP! I've got 110 pounds to lose and would love the support of others in the same boat. Feel free to ad dme as a friend!
  • galegopaul
    Options
    Hi Beth, my name is Gale I also have 100lbs to lose and would like very much for you to add me.
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (but please includea message that you "met me" in this thread).

I am in my early 20's, a mommy of 2, and fairly religious. Just throwing that out there up front ;)

After my last pregnancy I topped out at 240 and my ultimate goal is to get down to 135 (oh my gosh! I can't believe I typed that - thats always just been my DREAM - I've never let it make it past just being a thought before). I have a long way to go and am first aiming on getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight (193) again. I'd love to find friends that are in similiar shoes - but I need them to understand that I can't always respond to posts because my little ones and full-time job take up most of my day.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • Rocky525
    Options
    New to fitnesspal and have over 100 to lose. Don't want to enter my senior years with all this weight and health issues with it.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    99 pounds to lose. 4 down! Lets motivate one another!
  • sweepgurl101
    Options
    Feel free to add me - once I reach my goal weight - my total weight loss will be 100lbs. That is unbelievable lol

Start weight 242 * after 5 months lost 77lbs * currently 160 with 20 more lbs to lose =D