FREE sketch ART of you

Options

Replies

• kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm totally game for this, I think I've a few pics in my profile and would love something that incorporated my dogs :smile:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I've seen some of the work. Dang you're good!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I would but be interested but artically, I'm terribly flawed. I tried those
    apps that skets, scarey. I'll bet you're very good though.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Me too! Sounds fun!!
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If you have time, I'd love you to draw me please :flowerforyou:
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm tossing my name into this lottery. :)
  • AniXmaL
    Options
    In.
  • pkul85
    pkul85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is so cool ! Id love to have one if you ever get time!!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    If you choose me as a lucky contestant :wink: I'd love one of my baby if that would be possible! He's my profile. I just want something different. PS- you're super talented!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MissRavenD
    Options
    Ooh~ i'd love one as well.

I might actually start doing something like this as well- haven't picked up my pen or pad in ages!

You've got talent~ keep it up!
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! ill sign up!!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How would you feel about a sketch trade?
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I actually volunteer to sketch the ladies also. You don't mind posing in the nude, right?
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Do you paint also?
    digitally, kinda. I'm not really working on "color theory" right now. just drawing for fun again, working on my anatomy. doing mostly line art. My boyfriend who sells pervy pics for $100 a pop says my coloring is decent even without having studied it though. I started drawing nearly four years ago, one year I didn't draw at all, and I haven't studied like I should have for art. It's something I do as a hobby, for fun, in my spare time. 50% of the time my stuff turns out like crap.

In real life, I pretty much use woodless pencils, regular pencils, and various markers. Art markers are expensive though- six dollars each- so I mostly draw online. and it's easier to change things online.

Painting in real life is beyond me right now. There is a whole technique that you have to learn and it takes a good amount of study. I just don't have the time right now, nor the funds to paint. I'd like to someday though.

My father is an artist. He has been my whole life. Very dedicated. He has shows at galleries. Paints with acrylic most of the time. He loves it... he will paint 8 hours a day. People buy his work .. but he doesn't do it for the money.
  • Could you draw Edward Snowden?
  • MuskCats
    MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BUMP! =) May I get one of my kitten plz?
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your sketches are super cute! Are you on something like deviantart or similar? I used to be into painting in high school and college and have since moved onto sculpture and knitting/crochet (I know weird transition).
  • jadamonet
    jadamonet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like one please.
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Count me in!