• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Ceviche

Mmmmmm....!
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I had leftovers from dinner: steak, sauteed leeks & carrots and curry potatoes.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta, grilled chicken, and sun dried tomatoes. With a bit of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice.
    Yummy!
  • Apayne8508
    Apayne8508 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sweet Kale superfood salad for Costco
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad, crackers, carrots and grape tomatoes, ranch, red grapes, yogurt,
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad on whole grain bread, noodle/tomato soup, light yogurt, small plum.
  • weightlosshlp
    Options
    SmartOnes Chicken Mesquite, two medium tomatoes.
  • Angel19921980
    Options
    I had a half a roast beef sandwich.
    Nothing else sadly.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm having a slice of turkey meatloaf, 1/2 cup of sauteed spinach with garlic and ground pepper, and 1/2 cup of brown rice. It fills the entire plate and is delicious and nutritious. :-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today is leftover beef stew (beef, sweet potatoes, rutabaga, mushrooms, onions)
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I am just kinda snacking for lunch today as I was running late this morning and did not have time to make a proper lunch. But I am eating 2 oz low sodium lunch meat, baby carrots and creamy parmesan dressing, and I snuck in a snack size bag of kettle cooked potato chips
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I had a salad from Jason's Deli. They have the best salad bar in town, and only $7 can't beat it... and also I had small ice cold A & W root beer. I like to treat myself from time to time to a soda once a month.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I had a half a Chipotle burrito bowl today with chicken, green salsa, sour cream, cheese and lettuce.
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    BLT sandwich with beef steak tomatoes from the garden. So yummy! :smile:
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    kale soup and cucumber, tomato and mozz cheese salad
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow im having 1/2 of my grilled steak with oregano and tarragon, and 1/2 bag of steamfresh asparagus and the rest of my chilli 1/3 cup coz i dont want to waste it.