Before & After Pics - Go!

Options

Replies

• nettebabe
    nettebabe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks sickening! (good thing) I cant wait until I have my before and after pics so I can be sickening too! :tongue: W2G!!
  • jennaccccc
    Options
    40 lbs during two and a half months.. victorious!! but still 20 to go...
    From 130 to 90 now.. 5'7''

From US 6 to US 0
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

From US 6 to US 0

You're 5'7, you went from 130 to 90 lbs and you want to weight 70 lbs? Please tell me I read this wrong.
  • JakesMina
    Options
    (Somehow this did not post on the one I meant it for.) You look amazing! How long did it take you to do this? I started in April and have lost 52 lbs so far. I wish I had done what you did and taken progression pictures. I am also 5'1.5" and I doubt I could ever get down to 118, but you have surely inspired me to try. Congratulations!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

From US 6 to US 0

You're 5'7, you went from 130 to 90 lbs and you want to weight 70 lbs? Please tell me I read this wrong.

Nope - she's boasting in another thread that she only eats 250 cals a day....jenna...it is not victorious, it is life threatning - you need help!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! How long did it take you to do this? I started in April and have lost 52 lbs so far. I wish I had done what you did and taken progression pictures. I am also 5'1.5" and I doubt I could ever get down to 118, but you have surely inspired me to try. Congratulations!

Off and on for 3 years. First year I was pregnant, lost 70 lbs while pregnant. Gained 25.5 back after I had her, it'll be 2 year's steady on September 22nd.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    9809249076_4b6e88774a.jpg
    9809214545_01ebcfbbb1.jpg
    9699235144_ae9d051695.jpg

2 kids later and I'm in better shape than I was in high school.
  • comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    250 lbs to 118 lbs. I'm 5'1.5.

5mfi4p.jpg

You look amazing!
  • Iwilldothis4myself
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration!!!
  • beccadango
    Options
    This is my first post on here... I've been losing weight for quite a few years. I'm trying to get back into a routine of running and working out at the moment to finally get down to my goal weight and to get fit.
    beforeafter.png
  • fierydeluge
    Options
    How can i resize the pics to fit the forum box?
  • fierydeluge
    Options
    Me 60lbs lighter

yeardifference_zpsef4f5158.jpg
  • Jit7
    Jit7 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow - what amazing success pictures. You guys are truely so inspiring! Big congrats to everyone that have reached thier goals or are on the road for success.
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started my journey after I had my son in Dec 2010, and then maintained for a while, and then the past 3 months I have lost 26lbs, making it a total of 58lbs lost. I'm still in the process of reaching my goal weight.

melissabeforeandafters2.png
  • Flab2Thin
    Options

WoW :love:
    If you don't mind me asking,how long did it take you to lose the weight and what were/are your before/after stats?

How did your diet change in general as it is what i am struggling with.

You look amazing btw:flowerforyou:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options

OMG, impressive!
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These are such an inspiration! Thanks everyone for sharing your stories!
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    Take pictures all the time especially when you feel like there is no change and you know you've worked at it, a little change is better than none at all. Keep moving, keep focused. Don't beat yourself up if you aren't moving as fast as you think you should be, it didn't pile on you over night, it won't come off over night. Slow is good. Motivation only last for so long, habit keeps you moving. Turn this into a commitment not an interest, you only do something you're interested in, till something better comes along, so commit yourself, think of this like you think of your job, you go to work daily because you need to work to support your family, well this should be a commitment, you need to better yourself so you can be better for your family (Just an example.)
    [/quote]
  • pmanco2009
    Options
    ^^^ This is amazing & so true!
  • kellyb48
    Options
    Thanks, I needed that. I only lost 1 lb this week and hoped for maybe two or more. It's going to be slow but hopefully steady.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!