The worst body that you ever saw!

Options
124»

Replies

• jadelunar
    jadelunar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of all the weight you've lost! Stop beating yourself up and celebrate what you've accomplished. You can always find something to be unhappy about if you take a magnifying glass to it. Try magnifying one of your positive qualities and see what happens. Keep in mind that this choice to focus on the negative, on one tiny detail about your body is a CHOICE. Many many people have stretch marks but are proud of the work they've done for their body. What are you proud of about your body? Why are you taking your body for granted? I think your body looks awesome. :)
  • jennybennypenny
    jennybennypenny Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Personally though I wouldn't give a monkeys what people think. Have pride in what you have achieved and show them off as a badge of honour.

This. I have stretch marks too, and I feel like they're proof that I worked hard to get the body I am currently rocking. One of my male friends has marks similar to yours and I've noticed but never thought anything of it. People's weight fluctuates, I have them, a lot of people have them, and it just means that once they were a different size than they are now :)
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I really don't know what to do! My body is monstrous its unfixable I have the worst stretch marks ever and bodyfat to go along with that it really harms me and my self-confidence. i feel like as these stretch marks are a curse and I often call them curse marks, Ive spoken to dermatologist but they said that these stretch marks are old and white it will be very hard to blend in with your skin type and it could look worst. I dont even think getting 10% bodyfat being cut would even help them at all! I hide them all the time wearing long sleeve shirts. And I can get cut easy for me Ive been through mental pain so much lifting weights is no pain at all compared to that. And people think Im crazy wearing long sleeve when its really hot outside. Its all over my legs thigh everywhere! I really don't know what to do! I hate life! My Body : http://gyazo.com/36e32a1d9ce5a2732184c1e53417dae3

Stop being so hard on yourself. You look pretty good, imo!
  • jasmineruth
    jasmineruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks on my hips and breasts from when I hit puberty and I just (5 weeks ago) had a beautiful baby boy so now I have a whole host of new (bright red, fresh) stretch marks on my stomach and thighs. Whatever. So many people have them, it is certainly not uncommon. Probably most everyone on this message board has at least a few from a) being overweight b) rapid weight loss or c) pregnancy or in many cases a combination of the three. We all go on with our lives.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I call them battle scars.
  • lstroth1
    lstroth1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I got stretch marks when I was a teen from a growth spurt. I weighed 90 pounds at that time but had shot up almost 2 inches and my skin did not stretch as fast. It is part of being human and not a perfect plastic barbie doll.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Embrace who you are! My twelve year old daughter has a scar on her face that goes from her hairline, down her forehead into her eyelid. She could live her life hiding, or trying to fix this very real part of her.

No, instead she embraces it. It's far more important to love yourself.