Why I'm thankful I'm fat....

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    and lets not even talk about how rubbish it is that boobs have become so sexualised that they're considered inappropriate, but guys are allowed to be topless all they want.

Everyone should be allowed to be topless :(

You can go topless in NY if you're a lady.
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Oh man you guys are brutal. Hope we don't see her on the news tomorrow night.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    and lets not even talk about how rubbish it is that boobs have become so sexualised that they're considered inappropriate, but guys are allowed to be topless all they want.

What about tramps?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

What about tramps?

Only if they have a plate of spaghetti :tongue:
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

What about tramps?

No. You can't club tramps in NY.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: this thread
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    ETA: Hope you trolls enjoy your go.

*This* is why it's important for at least one person to quote OP when it's as debatable/controversial/hypocritical as this one.

Good point, Jof, because all I can get from this topic is that there is a nude (or rather topless) espresso shop and the "non judgmental" OP is protesting because they are skinny and not loved and attention *kitten*. See, with the original post deleted, I don't believe I can give a fair assessment of the OP's perspective here and I am left to piece things together from the comments.

I think she also hated bacon, but I'm not sure.

And puppies. She was definitely anti-puppy.

And harp seals. Something was in there about clubbing baby seals.

Although, I never understood how they weren't always carded at the entrance. meh

Those baby seals sometimes look older at the entrance than they are...very deceptive.
  • Yanagibashi
    Yanagibashi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think we've all kicked this dead horse long enough. How about posting some meaningful life lesson or other thing you actually got out of being fat?
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Oh man you guys are brutal. Hope we don't see her on the news tomorrow night.

If we see her on the news, I'm sure it will be because she is protesting a Hooters or something.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I think we've all kicked this dead horse long enough. How about posting some meaningful life lesson or other thing you actually got out of being fat?

I've never been fat...

...which I think means I'm supposed to be ashamed of my body and that I have no understanding of other people...

...or something like that.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ETA: Hope you trolls enjoy your go.

*This* is why it's important for at least one person to quote OP when it's as debatable/controversial/hypocritical as this one.

Good point, Jof, because all I can get from this topic is that there is a nude (or rather topless) espresso shop and the "non judgmental" OP is protesting because they are skinny and not loved and attention *kitten*. See, with the original post deleted, I don't believe I can give a fair assessment of the OP's perspective here and I am left to piece things together from the comments.

I think she also hated bacon, but I'm not sure.

And puppies. She was definitely anti-puppy.

And harp seals. Something was in there about clubbing baby seals.

Although, I never understood how they weren't always carded at the entrance. meh

Those baby seals sometimes look older at the entrance than they are...very deceptive.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options

I've never been fat...

...which I think means I'm supposed to be ashamed of my body and that I have no understanding of other people...

...or something like that.

Also your wife doesn't really love you.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm also on this site because I want to become fat.

We're all here for the same reason.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Don't be judgey
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    fyz606.jpg
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sheesh, MFP is nothing but bullies and trolls....
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mny50dFHP41qfsfh0o1_2501.jpg
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm not thankful I'm fat, but I'm pretty certain my husband loves me for who I am as a person and obviously not because I'm some kind of trophy wife...yet! He's never known or seen me when I was thin so he has no idea.
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I want to apply at a bottomless coffee shop.

But you'd fall through the floor!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Where are the bullies?
This discussion has been closed.