Tall Girls!

Replies

• There's no real reason for this post, other than the fact there are eleventy billion short girl posts per day.
    So if you're a non-midgety being, this post is dedicated to you.
    For the sake of being lenient I'll say...5'6+.

Can I refer to myself as a non-non-midgety being? Simply because as a lifelong shortarse I've heard every name under the sun that you could call a short person, but no-one's ever called me a non-non-midgety being before.

ETA: I'm average height for a female neanderthal, at 154cm
    Yes! I aim to make sure everyone has as many derogatory names to call themselves. Spreading the love :heart:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    6 ft barefoot here!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Wow! I always thought I was tall at 5'8", but you ladies be tall!! Dayum!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    5'11" here. Hated it as a teenager, towered over all the other girls. Worse, everyone thought I should be athletic. I was always picked first for teams or expected to go out for track and field.... but then shunned once everyone got to know how crappy at sports i really was. Tall and slim, but clumsy and slow. :sad:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    6'1 & loving it!
  • :flowerforyou: yay! 6'1" barefoot, 6'3" in my heels!!! i used to HATE being tall..I went to high school with nothing but 5'6 and shorter! Personally i think tall would be considered anything over 5'9" but I got nothing but love for you shoret girls haha. :heart:

Amazon Girls Club!
    Same. I used to push my feet against the wall so I'd stop growing :laugh:
    But I fully love being a megasaurus now.
    Honestly as long as my eyes have to look down I think they're short. So everyone is short!
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Almost 6' even! My DH said our relationship would have started far earlier on if he'd ever seen me standing. As it was it took awhile before we actually met - eye to eye as it were (glad I was wearing my heels that day!). :-)

ETA: I always wondered about the sports thing too...do people insist on asking the shorties if they did gymnastics in school? Why do I automatically have to have played basketball?
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Ummm should i post seperately on behalf of peeps who are of moderate height???
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    5'11-1/2" almost 6' of sexiness!!! whoop whoop tall girls unite!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    5'11 here!
    One brother is 6'4 and married a 5'3 woman.
    The other brother is 5'8 and is engaged to a 6'2 woman.

:flowerforyou:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Woohoo! 5'10!
  • 5' 5.5''... Average-height shaming. Reported. (Please don't step on me :flowerforyou: )
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    I'm not super tall, but I get considered as such since a lot of girls I know are shorter than me. I'm 5'7.5...although, I used to be a smidge over 5'8. Not sure what happened there, lol.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    5' 8.5" here.
  • Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    There's no real reason for this post, other than the fact there are eleventy billion short girl posts per day.

I'm a little curious how you got to 5'6+ as a lump of purple stuff! :tongue:

Though tall girls are awesome. Much more to cuddle with so it's always good!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    There's no real reason for this post, other than the fact there are eleventy billion short girl posts per day.

Can I refer to myself as a non-non-midgety being? Simply because as a lifelong shortarse I've heard every name under the sun that you could call a short person, but no-one's ever called me a non-non-midgety being before.

ETA: I'm average height for a female neanderthal, at 154cm
    Yes! I aim to make sure everyone has as many derogatory names to call themselves. Spreading the love :heart:

yay! :flowerforyou:

and I love all you tall women in your heels :flowerforyou:
  • KMR_KAG
    KMR_KAG Posts: 12 Member
    im 5'8 =)
  • Cowgal23
    Cowgal23 Posts: 106 Member
    I'm 6' but I wear heels almost every day making me about 6' 2" :tongue:
  • I'm a tall girl... If I stand next to pre-schoolers.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    5' 9 3/4' - I used to be 5' 10"...shrinking...