thanks for nothing hubby!

Options
12346»

Replies

• cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Totally off topic, but why do you have food for your profile picture? It is making me hungry::happy:
  • cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That was meant for "Odesangel"
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    say something or leave the guy ..

Well, that escalated quickly!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    While it may have hurt, guys don't always have the sensitiivity radar that we'd wished they have. I don't think he's a douche, I think he was being his brand of honest without thinking that it may hurt your feelings.

I have issues with this. Emotional intelligence is a weak point. I don't have any. I'm an emotional idiot. I often say, that feelings confuse me. It's not always a joke either.
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    I have been known to call my emotional intelligence full retard. But hey, I am good with puzzles, maths, and anything that has to do with engineering. I had no idea I was actually supposed to socialize in school. I thought it was for getting 4.0 and striving for that 10%. To be fair, Dad is an engineer and Mom is schizephrenic; neither wanted me socializing. <<<welcome to socially awkward penguin>>>
  • akathatoneguy
    akathatoneguy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    **** thing to say for sure, but lol at all the MFP relationship experts telling this girl to leave him over one exchange.
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Did you tell him that he upset you or did you come straight to the message boards?

Ugh. Another man and his stoopid logic.

That's too easy!

I think that's a perfectly valid question
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    While it may have hurt, guys don't always have the sensitiivity radar that we'd wished they have. I don't think he's a douche, I think he was being his brand of honest without thinking that it may hurt your feelings.

I have issues with this. Emotional intelligence is a weak point. I don't have any. I'm an emotional idiot. I often say, that feelings confuse me. It's not always a joke either.

*noted*