Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options

Replies

• mnomics
    Options
    Yep, me too! I'm starting out with 20kgs (44lbs). With my ultimate goal of losing 50kgs (110lbs).

I would love to have some supports on here, if anyone is looking for friends!

i am doing exactly what you are doing, starting with 28kgs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    120 pounds to lose.....feel free to add me:smile:
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I could use motivators too! Feel free to add me! I have over 100 to lose. I've been around MFP for a couple of years and had lost 60 lbs, but fell WAY off the wagon after a stressful life event, and am back to my starting weight...again.
  • dinobunni
    Options
    Hello girls! I added everybody that posted in the thread lol. I have 130 pounds to lose and any motivation would be awesome! If anybody posts after me, I'd love an add!
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies :happy: I have an initial goal of 90 to lose but once I accomplish that there will be another 50 to go. Feel free to add me if you don't mind my occasional b****ing and off-color language/humor problems... I track everyday and like to chat. Good Luck All!!!
  • Rokikio79
    Rokikio79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sending an add request. Sounds like we have the same amount of weight loss to go. I am new to this also (again, I used this back in 2010-2011 and lost 50 pounds). I gained it back so here I am again. I know this website works and the people on MFP are motivational and are great supporters. That is why I am back. We are all on here for the same goal: to be a healther happier person. Let's do this!
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose currently, to UGW 120 to lose. I'm 5'4", a feminist, log on every day, and am currently cutting meat and trying lots of vegan stuff. Add me if you'd like, but please leave a message. :flowerforyou:
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jarry! Anyone feel free to add me! I encourage; motivate and support my friends. I log daily :) have a good one.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP!
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    25 year old working mama of two from Maryland! I have 130 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me! I log daily..the good and the bad!
  • nibletta
    nibletta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just turned 25, looking to lose about 100 pounds.

I'm a week into counting and logging everything! Any motivators and people who want to be friends, please feel free to add me!

Good luck all you ladies!
  • melaniealbert1978
    Options
    Hello everyone. I weight 270 LBS I have well over 100 LBS to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me and we can cheer eachother on and conquer the bulge together!!
  • tara_seay
    tara_seay Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hey Everyone - I started at 332 on August 5, currently weighing 306. I am not entirely sure what my 'goal' is but I know it's atleast 120 lbs... the smallest I've ever been in my adult life is 208.

Add me if you want new supporters! :)
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I still have well over 100lbs left to lose. Please do add me.
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have just about 100lbs to lose, please add me for support :-)
  • MetalMommy1980
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and have a long way to go! Feel free to add me! :)
  • thepastorswife1
    Options
    I am 36, live in Michigan, and have around 100 lbs to lose. Started at 326, had gastric bypass surgery in mid June, and am currently down 77 lbs at 249. My goal is 150.
  • katield83
    katield83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sjacobs425
    sjacobs425 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, married, 2 daughters, 1 in college other works full time both still at home, hubby and i belong to planet fitness. pushing myself, have a goal of 160 (currently 270). biggest challenge, i won a trip to st. thomas virgin islands in april 2014. i have 31 weeks to make something happen. any help, any feedback, and assistance is greatly appreciated. i in turn will assist and motivate where i can. good luckl to all of us!! feel free to ad me :)
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Same goal here ladies so I would love some friends who are working for the same things I am!! :flowerforyou: