Is pepsi healthier than milk???

Options
I see that pepsi has zero fats at all no saturated trans or any of that but milk does . Is it possible that pepsi is healthier than milk ? Please dont answer my question WITH a question , just answer it lol ..

Replies

• S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    No. It's not possible.
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    the presense of fat does not determine how healthy something is.

would a bag of fat-free sweets be healthier than an avocado?

no.
  • flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yikes, no. Milk has nutritional value (e.g., protein, calcium), Pepsi has none.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    WTH? I hope you are kidding.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I like to add Malibu to my milk to ensure I also hit 1 of my 5 a day :drinker:
  • mustapekka
    Options
    I like to add Malibu to my milk to ensure I also hit 1 of my 5 a day :drinker:

Haha!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No. I'll leave it at that. ????
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options

OP said no questions.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :noway: I hope this is a troll..................
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Troll :devil:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Only if you drink it with ice and a straw to help balance out the toxins. Consuming too much milk makes you bulky, so pepsi is def better.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    my thoughts exactly
  • ChrisMundie
    ChrisMundie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Actually they are both really bad for you. Avoid both, drink some water or some tea.

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Some reading if you are interested.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    As absurd as it sounds, its not a terrible question.

Just looking at the nutrition facts between 2% milk and Pepsi indicates that they are about on even ground as far as calories. Pepsi has more sugar carbs. Milk has more cholesterol, sodium, and saturated fat. Milk has added calcium and vitamins which can be beneficial. This is not to say that either is good or bad, but if you're going to spend a couple hundred calories on a drink, at least Milk has a little nutrition. You're probably better off sticking with low calorie drink or water in general...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I see that pepsi has zero fats at all no saturated trans or any of that but milk does . Is it possible that pepsi is healthier than milk ? Please dont answer my question WITH a question , just answer it lol ..

Yes. Milk is for baby COWS not for HUMANSSSSSS. Drink more PEPSI!

Ahem
  • berrydana7
    berrydana7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    nope!! drink your milk!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

Just looking at the nutrition facts between 2% milk and Pepsi indicates that they are about on even ground as far as calories. Pepsi has more sugar carbs. Milk has more cholesterol, sodium, and saturated fat. Milk has added calcium and vitamins which can be beneficial. This is not to say that either is good or bad, but if you're going to spend a couple hundred calories on a drink, at least Milk has a little nutrition. You're probably better off sticking with low calorie drink or water in general...

you neglected to mention that milk is a very good source of protein
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Yeah, if you need extra protein, milk is a good choice.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Can't. Take. Serious. :indifferent: :huh:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Yeah, if you need extra protein, milk is a good choice.

milkwasabadchoice2_zps12d77b2f.jpg