Oh, its totes serial.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Crap, the cat's out of the bag now. Game over everyone
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I just drank a glass of chocolate milk with a Diet Pepsi chaser!!! Am I going to die????? :noway:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I just drank a glass of chocolate milk with a Diet Pepsi chaser!!! Am I going to die????? :noway:

Toxic Shock Syndrome is imminent. It was good knowing you. You will be missed.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options

Toxic Shock Syndrome is imminent. It was good knowing you. You will be missed.

Aw Crap!!!! I should have known better..... :sad:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    In my mind .. pop is one of the worst things you can put into your body, yes even the diet pops. I used to be a Diet Pepsi drinker .. and it was not really healthy. So I have stopped all the pop .. and making progress. You can too .. if you drop the whole pop thing.

Pop = just bad news.
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Both are rank.

Water is the way to go.

(closely followed by wine of course!)
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    In my mind .. pop is one of the worst things you can put into your body, yes even the diet pops. I used to be a Diet Pepsi drinker .. and it was not really healthy. So I have stopped all the pop .. and making progress. You can too .. if you drop the whole pop thing.

Pop = just bad news.

There is no need to completely stop all pop. While this might work for you, it isn't particularly unhealthy to drink a (diet) soda every once in a while...
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pepsi is not healthier than milk. Just because Pepsi apparently hes less fat than Milk, does not make it healthier. Fat is not bad. Also, milk has lots of other nutrients in it. That's why animals feed milk to their babies, not pepsi, lol.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    No, but depending on your perspective they can both be viewed as unhealthy, as milk is full of crap these days too.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I understand why the question is there - there's an assumption that all fat is bad. That comes from miseducation but it's something we've all been guilty of.

Sugar is the culprit and reason for rising obesity levels.

Now, anyone for a glass of wholesome high fructose corn syrup? Comes from plants so should count as one of your five a day.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I understand why the question is there - there's an assumption that all fat is bad. That comes from miseducation but it's something we've all been guilty of.

Now, anyone for a glass of wholesome high fructose corn syrup? Comes from plants so should count as one of your five a day.

I don't think it's just the assumption that fat is bad. The fat content in milk isn't really what's 'worrying' about it.
  • satanmullane
    satanmullane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, a liquid distilled in the guts of a filthy beast versus a liquid sweetened with the excretions of genetically modified ecoli - buggered either way. Enjoy!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Pepsi is not healthier than milk. Just because Pepsi apparently hes less fat than Milk, does not make it healthier. Fat is not bad. Also, milk has lots of other nutrients in it. That's why animals feed milk to their babies, not pepsi, lol.

Is that why animals feed milk and not Pepsi to their babies?
  • claremcmillan54
    Options
    Aside from all the obvious stuff that others have noted, carbonated drinks in general are a bad choice. Think of all that gas.... it has to go somewhere!

Bad case of gas? Lay off the soda.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Actually they are both really bad for you. Avoid both, drink some water or some tea.

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Some reading if you are interested.

Ludicrous. Sorry but it is.

Milk=Joy.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Feed your babies solely on a diet of Pepsi and watch them grow big and strong - well big anyway.

Get off your horse and drink your milk.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

I don't think it's just the assumption that fat is bad. The fat content in milk isn't really what's 'worrying' about it.

Sounds like it from the way the OPer writes.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Actually they are both really bad for you. Avoid both, drink some water or some tea.

http://saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

Some reading if you are interested.

Ludicrous. Sorry but it is.

Milk=Joy.

Agreed....

Milk does a body good...but Pop helps wash down greesy food better...have both I say.

As for the people in here saying one or the other is horrible...blah....whatever...

Food shaming...shame on you.:laugh:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

If sugar is the culprit and reason for rising obesity levels, then explain why sugar consumption peaked over 10 years ago, and has been in steady decline while obesity is continuing to increase.