Your favorite Quest Bar flavor?

Replies

• irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    I eat one of these almost every day, So I'm a bit of an expert. :wink: I'm one of the weirdos that doesn't love the cookie dough flavor. My favorite is the white chocolate raspberry, followed by banana nut bread, apple pie and cinnamon roll. When I want them warm, I actually just microwave it for 5 seconds, turn it over, and 5 more seconds. This helps keep it from sticking to the plate. I really don't care for the lemon, peanut butter supreme, or the vanilla almond crunch. Everything else is yummy.

Edit to add - chocolate brownie - yuck! How did I forget how much I hate this one???
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    I got a box of 12 different flavors, so far this what I've tried:

-Chocolate Brownie, good
    -Strawberry Cheesecake, yuck
    -Apple Pie, just ok
    -Chocolate PB, good- especially in the microwave
    -Cinnamon Roll, good
    -Coconut Cashew, my fav so far
    -Banana Nut Muffin, just ok
    -Mixed Berry, just ok
    -Peanut Butter Supreme, good

I still have a few left. I'm happy to see the Lemon Cream Pie is good. Anyone tried the PB&J flavor?
  • What I do is put parchment paper under the bar, and it doesn't stick at all! Also if you put a little
    bit of water on the bottom of the bar and then put it on parchment paper the bar just lifts off without
    sticking at all! =D
  • I enjoy almost all of the Quest Bar flavors myself. They are a staple in our house because they fill us up and keep us satisfied for a good span.

I don't think they are ideal for people just starting a diet after having been eating the traditional sweet snacks. With my husband being diabetic, we're not big on super sweet any more so these taste sweet enough for us. If you were eating a Snickers yesterday and pick up a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar today it's going to taste like dirt. If you didn't like them at first but stick to a diet you might want to try them again in a few months, your tastes might change in time.

It's true that they are a bit chewy. I find that helps the psychological feeling of eating more though personally. I can sit mindlessly munching on one through a TV show and I don't really think about how chewy it is and I'm pretty satisfied.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Coconut cashew, Vanilla almond crunch and cookie dough are my favorites and I just ordered a box of the white chocolate raspberry and the limited release double chocolate chunk bars
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Oh my..............I'm a QUEST bar fanatic. I have a regular monthly rotating order.

My favorites are:

1) Coconut Cashew
    2) White chocolate Raspberry
    3) Chocolate Peanut butter.

I think the quest pb cups are extremely dry and not very good...didn't stop me from eating like 5 of them one day though.

I wanna try the lemon (since I love lemon) and the banana nut since they didn't come in the variety pack that I bought the first time I ordered them.

I totally believe in Quest bars...they help me stay on my diet. I am to the point where I would rather have a Quest than a candy bar or any other type of sugary treat...and I am the QUEEN of sweet and sugary snacks!!!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    I just discovered these thanks to these boards. Thye are my post workout protein. LOVE cookie dough, banana nut and mixed berry. I haven't tried the PB&J because it sounds icky, but I have like most of them so far.
  • Mixed Berry Bliss is, hands down, my favorite Quest flavor!
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    My new favorites are:
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    Apple pie

Tomorrow I am trying the White chocolate raspberry then the following day the Cinnamon bar.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    My favorites are Coconut Cashew, Chocolate Brownie & Cinnamon Roll. <
    Absolutely LOVE these flavors!! :love:

Iv also tried:
    Apple Pie- Good
    Strawberry Cheesecake-Ok
    Chocolate Peanut Butter-Ok
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-Ok

I eat my Quest Bars either straight out of the fridge or freezer depending on the flavor.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    I just finished a Lemon Cream Pie bar! It was surprisingly good. Much better than I was expecting... Not my favorite, but very tasty.
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    My favourite is Raspberry White Chocolate. I found that I had to warm up the Chocolate Brownie or it was too chewy.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Chocoloate chip cookie dough (I don't normally like CCCD flavored things, but LOVE this flavor Quest bar!), PB&J, Coconut cashew, and Brownie.

(Did not like Lemon, and I usually do like lemony things, so this surprised me, and the PB/Choc ones taste like tootsie roll/fakety-fake to me.)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    If someone picks a flavor that isn't Cookie Dough... I don't even know.
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Love these! Deffintly the best protein bar out right now. My fav are brownie and chocolate chip cookie dough.

Tried Strawberry cheese cake and hated it!
  • Cinnamon was my first and I love everything cinnamon. I'm also a lemon lover so that's one of them. the only ones i don't like are chocolate peanut butter, coconut cashew, strawberry cheesecake, and brownie
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Marking my territory for the heating tips.

I've only tried 2, chocolate chip cookie dough and white chocolate raspberry and both were freakin' yummy.
  • BethAnnC448
    BethAnnC448 Posts: 45 Member
    New favorite...White chocolate Raspberry
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Fav: Choc chip cookie dough
    Least fav: chocolate peanut butter
  • cintran
    cintran Posts: 2 Member
    White Chocolate Raspberry is good
    Apple Pie not so good. Would not eat this flavour again
    Chocolate PB is okay
    Strawberry Cheesecake is not good. Would not eat again.

The peanut butter cups are very dry inside and the chocolate outside has a very strong stevia taste. I would not eat them again.