Funniest thing you have seen someone logged

Options

Replies

• pusspot
    pusspot Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who studied abroad in Peru and logged cuy. Google it.

Edit: This may be more disgusting than it is funny, but some things just have to be shared.

Ewwwww
  • ballerina_tea
    ballerina_tea Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Some people would probably think my fast days are pretty funny/stupid, because I'll list an assortment of teas...no calories.
  • Mudgies
    Options
    Ouch! That can't be comfortable....and one expression I haven't yet heard. LOL:laugh:
  • Arnegard
    Arnegard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I recently logged a shopping trip. Was tired after I went food shopping for 1.5 hrs so I looked it up. Under cardio as slow paced walking. Burned 211 calories!
    I've done this. On a rest day for workout, I try to log what I do, like 30 minutes of cleaning and 60 minutes of cooking so I can earn some calories back. Lame, I know but true.
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A friend logged 40 minutes of twerking.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Some people would probably think my fast days are pretty funny/stupid, because I'll list an assortment of teas...no calories.

You're not alone in this- I fast a lot for religious and health purposes. "JJ's Fast til 4" or "JJ's 3-Day Fast" depending on which fast I'm doing.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I recently logged a shopping trip. Was tired after I went food shopping for 1.5 hrs so I looked it up. Under cardio as slow paced walking. Burned 211 calories!
    I've done this. On a rest day for workout, I try to log what I do, like 30 minutes of cleaning and 60 minutes of cooking so I can earn some calories back. Lame, I know but true.

Not lame to someone who used to do "once a month cooking"

that's hard work!
  • 27toheaven
    Options
    A friend logged 40 minutes of twerking.

to be fair thats got to be one hell of a workout :p
  • kikidee12
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha :drinker:

I log my vitamins, or I forget to take them!

I also log using the riding mower, which someone thought was stranger than sperm logging? (ROFL!). I have a HUGE yard to mow and I live in central Florida, so I sweat my *kitten* off while I'm 'sitting' on that thing. Plus getting on and off every row or so to dump the leaf/grass bags. And it doesn't have power steering or zero degree or anything, it's basic. So it's easier than using a push mower, but it's not the same as sitting on my *kitten* in the AC reading a book. I also log gardening (pulling weeds, transplanting etc).

Not so I can eat those calories back, but so when I look at my reports I don't freak out about gaps of not exercising, because working hard outside in 90+ degree weather with a million humidity IS a work out. Because on yard work day, I don't have the energy to use the gazelle too.
    I, too, live in Central Fl. and, yes, yard work in this heat has to count for something!!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    I used to have a friend who logged all her vitamin tablets taken at each meal with 0 calories against them. I mean...why? Was it to remind her to take them???

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha

I log vitamins too and hours I slept last night. It's too easy to think I'm getting enough sleep or taking my vitamins every day when I'm not.
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i log a sneeze while laying in bed as a crunch.

I love this so much :laugh:
    I have a friend that logs ice cubes under Snacks.

This one too. :laugh:
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I should do that.. I always forget taking my vitamin tablets.. haha

I log vitamins too and hours I slept last night. It's too easy to think I'm getting enough sleep or taking my vitamins every day when I'm not.

^ this. I definitely log my vitamins. This thread actually gave me the idea, and now i no longer forget to take them. It's very helpful. :-)
  • Natrgrl
    Natrgrl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log riding in a car on my fitbit. That wy if I get a false count for steps and/or floors climbed during that time I can adjust for hat.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I log my vitamins. It doesn't help me remember to take them, but it does help me accurately monitor certain micronutrients so I know if I'm getting the right amount. People do trak things other than just calories.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who studied abroad in Peru and logged cuy. Google it.

Edit: This may be more disgusting than it is funny, but some things just have to be shared.
    That just made me sad
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Sperm and sex have been the unbeatable ones I've seen so far. Lol for days

I have seen the sex one a few times - never sperm, that's really weird.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options

I log mine, even though they are 0 calorie. Because, I have to make sure I hit 100% on Iron and Calcium every day (medical reasons) and my vitamins have these in them. It helps me to see if I still need to find food with more calcium in it to eat at the end of the day or if that multivitamin was just what I needed to hit that goal.
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Midol logged as a snack right between chocolate bars.

lol, awesome. I can totally see some of my friends actually doing that.
  • fishfoodfight
    fishfoodfight Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Saturday was game day (Roll Tide!) and I definitely logged a bloody mary, a bud light, a jaeger shot, a margarita, and two very large screwdrivers under snacks for that day. I wish MFP had a booze category!
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Releven has burned 3 calories doing 1.8 seconds of "Falling down the stairs"

Am literally crying with laughter here!