The Most Offensive Word Ever Ever Ever

Options
Lemongrab1
Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
So from various topics we've seen that many different words and phrases can offend people, sabotage their feelings or make them want to kill you. These feels are almost always related to the word 'fat', and nothing can save you once you've gone there.
But what gives you a bad case of the feels?
Has to be related to appearance.

Replies

• Ellewijo
    Ellewijo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The words 'pleasantly plump' spring to mind.

It seems worse when someone feels the need to cushion the blow as they sock it to you.....! :noway:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Nothing offends me.
  • Lemongrab1
    Options
    The words 'pleasantly plump' spring to mind.

It seems worse when someone feels the need to cushion the blow as they sock it to you.....! :noway:
    Maybe that person is just a fan of junk in the trunk?
    I get you, though. It's kind of like saying "You're fat, but not so fat my eyes are offended. Neutral-fat."
    Ah, compliments :heart:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Not so much a word but more the phrase " you would be so pretty IF you lost weight"
  • Lemongrab1
    Options
    Nothing offends me.
    Lies! No one's that thug.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad this isn't one of those threads where someone is complaining about the word moist.

I'm not easily offended, so it doesn't offend me, but I never understood how "thick" was supposed to be a compliment.
  • Lemongrab1
    Options
    As far as I know, some men genuinely like 'thick' girls. The issue with that word (much like with the word 'curvy') is that there's no set definition.
    Someone said Scarlett Jo. is thick, another guy said Precious is thick.
    So that word should be banned because we don't know whether they're saying that person is hot or that they're about to die.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Panties

:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Of the things that offend me... how one describes a fat person is not one of them.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    "You have a nice personality"
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Nothing offends me.

He's a thug on the internet
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Hangry.
  • Lemongrab1
    Options
    Panties

:explode: :explode: :explode:
    :laugh: Agreed! It's somehow connected to both baby talk and sex, therefore babies and sex...which leaves me feelin allll creeped out.
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    stocky. for a girl stocky means fat. stocky for a man means short but muscular. I've never heard someone call a short but muscular girl stocky. they just mean fat.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Nothing offends me.

He's a thug on the internet

Word.

InternetThug.png
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    my didnt come in the form of actual words... just a pen on my car, i looked around and no one else had one on their car, but it was a pen from a weightloss clinic called Slimcare.. it wasnt even a new pen, it was scratched and broken... it was put on their from someone at my job... it was hurtful.. I have Hasshimotos and havent been given medication yet, since my TSH bounces up and down between 2 and 5 so they dont want to give me any medication until i getr worse or my numbers even out... smh.. dont worry i dropped that doctor..
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    apparently, the word "moist" is not well-liked by those with XX chromosomes.

:tongue:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    apparently, the word "moist" is not well-liked by those with XX chromosomes.

:tongue:

I was actually about to post this word!! I can't even say it! WORST WORD EVER! LOl