Replies

• treesloth
    treesloth Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Belgium
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was once told that I used to be fat but pretty and now I am curvy but pretty!!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    You people have hurt my feels with your inability to read the entire post.
    Must be in relation to APPEARANCE!
    If someone is calling you a C U Next Tuesday to describe how you look, then I'm both scared and intrigued by the types of people you hang around with.

And to all those whining about the possibility that grown men and women are offended by trivial worlds: Welcome to the world. You must be new.

As we've seen by this post even telling someone "they look well" can be a mortal offence.
    The more you know.

original.gif

I read the original post, then read the rest of the thread and found what other people had posted far more entertaining. I sided with entertainment, as did many others. Sometimes the original is only a pathway to something more worthwhile.

But just to get your panties out of their bunched nature, I describe myself as 'built for hard labor' and once time someone took offense, saying I shouldn't put myself down like that. I didn't find her comment offensive but I did find her ironically hilarious.
    Thanks for taking my 5% serious post entirely seriously. And extra gratitude for reaching into my crevices to snatch back my bunched undies.
    More gif's per toi! <3
    thank-you.gif

I think we're both taking each other more seriously than either one of us intended.

You're welcome. No panties, be they boy shorts or thongs, should be lost to the dark recesses of any crevices. I'll snatch them back whenever needed.
  • Lemongrab1
    Lemongrab1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    If someone is calling you a C U Next Tuesday to describe how you look, then I'm both scared and intrigued by the types of people you hang around with.

And to all those whining about the possibility that grown men and women are offended by trivial worlds: Welcome to the world. You must be new.

As we've seen by this post even telling someone "they look well" can be a mortal offence.
    The more you know.

original.gif

I read the original post, then read the rest of the thread and found what other people had posted far more entertaining. I sided with entertainment, as did many others. Sometimes the original is only a pathway to something more worthwhile.

But just to get your panties out of their bunched nature, I describe myself as 'built for hard labor' and once time someone took offense, saying I shouldn't put myself down like that. I didn't find her comment offensive but I did find her ironically hilarious.
    Thanks for taking my 5% serious post entirely seriously. And extra gratitude for reaching into my crevices to snatch back my bunched undies.
    More gif's per toi! <3
    thank-you.gif

I think we're both taking each other more seriously than either one of us intended.

You're welcome. No panties, be they boy shorts or thongs, should be lost to the dark recesses of any crevices. I'll snatch them back whenever needed.
    In the spirit of understanding we're both never serious, I give to ye the DANCING FRIENDSHIP COOKIE! :heart:
    DANCING_COOKIE.gif
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Panties

:explode: :explode: :explode:

THIS!!! OMG that word needs to die.

I've heard this before.. so what's the appropriate alternative!?

Undies. Underwear. Thong. Even undergarments is better than the P word.

I perfer calling them wee clothes or wee garmets. Starting using this when I am playing EQ and it bleed over to RL......
  • dayhadley
    Options
    Not so much a word but more the phrase " you would be so pretty IF you lost weight"

Yup... been told this a few times during my life. Those people are so ignorant they don't know how hurtful that is. Unless they are ignorant enough to be hurtful on purpose. I'm just glad there are more people out there who think I'm pretty just the way I am. Like my mother and my husband, LOL.
  • brower47
    Options
    Panties

:explode: :explode: :explode:

THIS!!! OMG that word needs to die.

I've heard this before.. so what's the appropriate alternative!?

Undies. Underwear. Thong. Even undergarments is better than the P word.

I perfer calling them wee clothes or wee garmets. Starting using this when I am playing EQ and it bleed over to RL......

I call them 'fun zone covers'.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have the most confusing erection from reading this thread...

hilarious
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Hmm, words don't really offend me, but ones that annoy me are:

When referring to a woman as "cute". Don't like that....kids are cute, not grown people. IMO at least

^^^and grown women calling themselves girls or allowing men to call them girls. I hate that. Men don't like being called boys, so why do we allow people or, in some cases like being called girls?? I like my age and the maturity that comes with. My friend was dating a 51 yr old and kept calling her a girl. Nails on the chalk board annoying!!! My nieces are girls, I'm a WOMAN.

man you broads are sensitive
  • brower47
    Options

The more you know.

original.gif

More gif's per toi! <3
    thank-you.gif

In the spirit of understanding we're both never serious, I give to ye the DANCING FRIENDSHIP COOKIE! :heart:
    DANCING_COOKIE.gif

Is it moist? I only eat moist cookies.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I once heard a guy refer to his child as a "f**k trophy" . . It was all I could do not to smash his face in. .

(edit: No. . the child was not there when he said it. . )

I'm sorry, but that one's funny... :laugh:
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    See? Now that, I'm cool with. I ain't one of those "don't call me a chick" chicks. :laugh:

Also f**k trophy is hilarious. Maybe you have to loathe children to get it or something? :ohwell:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options
    See? Now that, I'm cool with. I ain't one of those "don't call me a chick" chicks. :laugh:

Also f**k trophy is hilarious. Maybe you have to loathe children to get it or something? :ohwell:

youre the kind of skirt a guy could get to know
    though with all the cats it means you have a tinge of crazy
    but with your safe sex suit youre a keeper :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lol this threads getting funny.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be the "C" word that rhymes with the definition of a 4th and long kick away in football.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

There's so much awesome there, I don't know where to begin, except maybe I don't own a skirt, two doesn't constitute "all the cats", and I'll tell my husband you approve of his birthday gift to me. He's been pretty partial to me too for 'bout a quarter century now. :wink:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Options

There's so much awesome there, I don't know where to begin, except maybe I don't own a skirt, two doesn't constitute "all the cats", and I'll tell my husband you approve of his birthday gift to me. He's been pretty partial to me too for 'bout a quarter century now. :wink:

all the crazy cat women are taken (btw...i did notice the hubby in the pics, if not bf)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Skinny fat, especially the way it is nearly always misused on this site.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Lemme just be google translate for a second. So, in the UK -

panties = pants
    pants = trousers
    thick = stupid

As in, 'Wow, you're so thick you put your pants on outside your trousers'.

Back to the topic though - someone called me 'Rubenesque' once. I didn't know what it meant at the time. Turns out it means this -

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rubens+painting&amp;hl=en-GB&amp;rlz=1T4DSGP_en___GB464&amp;source=lnms&amp;tbm=isch&amp;sa=X&amp;ei=yaVBUuauJcWN7QaZzICoBA&amp;ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&amp;biw=1366&amp;bih=641&amp;dpr=1#facrc=_&amp;imgdii=_&amp;imgrc=Y8InujDjU1ImyM:;4ucDdqM3mGzbyM;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allartclassic.com%2Fimg%2FPeter_Paul_Rubens_RUP023.jpg;http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allartclassic.com%2Fpictures_zoom.php%3Fp_number%3D117%26p%3D%26number%3Drup023;700;574

All around great post. :)