Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

Options
2»

Replies

• lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time, there are no miracle pills or elixirs. Eat healthy, drink water and move. There is always time for exercise...15, 20, or 30 minutes a day is better than nothing. How about 15 minutes in the morning and 15 in the evening. No gym required....just body weight exercises.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Its 4 days later, and I am down 6 lbs. I realize this is most likely water weight. I have also adjusted my diet.

Bingo. MFP and eating right are free and effective - no need for pills.

Coffee is so much better roasted and brewed, anyway. :tongue:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You'll lose weight.......in your wallet.
  • Dorothyslancaster
    Options
    MFP ???
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    First I have to say, did I look at your profile right? You have lost 100 pounds?! That is so awesome! Congrats. I understand wanting to boost your weight loss but I think you should just keep doing what you have been doing. Losing half to 1 pound a week is just right in my opinion. When you lose it slow it tends to stay off. At the beginning of my time here on MFP I tried Green Coffee Bean extract and didn't find it to help me at all. I was hoping it would take the edge off of my hunger and help boost my loss a bit. I don't think it will hurt you but probably won't really help. Good luck in the rest of your journey. You are doing a wonderful job! I also have to say I admire you posting tummy pictures, I don't have the guts to do that! You rock.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    0cb.gif

Just kidding.

Seriously, though--you've seen significant progress since you started. I can understand the "But I want to be fit now!" mentality, but the only things that will help you are time and dedication.

Green coffee bean extract: not even once
    2b8.gif
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    MFP ???

My Fitness Pal
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    images-10_zps7a2e5916.jpeg

Nuff said.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Well, my questions are : "Does green coffee bean extract really work?". "Is there anyone that uses it for their weight loss journey?". " "Is there other natural pills that may be more effective or I can combine them together?"

No.

No.

and....

No.

In that order.