20's only please!

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Would you not prefer to have wiser people on your list?
  • LauraElectric
    LauraElectric Posts: 51 Member
    This makes me sad...until last month I could have been one of you, but now i have gone over that edge and turned 30, I guess I'm out :sad:
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi everyone!
    23 from Australia and down over 7kgs :) still got a bit to go though and I'm finding inspiration from a lot of the members here. Please feel free to add me, the support of some of the lovely people on here is so encouraging and it's great to cheer on people's successes.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member

Wisdom has nothing to do with age
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Hey there. :)
    I'm 22. :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    21 from the UK. Feel free to add me!
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    27 going on 20! From California and definitely not the best cheerleader when it comes to MFP but my intentions are good =)
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    In my head I am 27...............
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    I'm far too old :smokin:

You're kidding, right? I don't even remember my 20's. :laugh:

But good luck on your journey.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member

Agreed!
  • Nice One !
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    23 from London :D
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    24 from Michigan! I've lost 40 pounds and am in maintenance mode, but still active and logging every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • jdad1

Agreed!

Have you not noticed that the only people that ever say that are the young? The older you get the more clearly you can see just how ignorent we were when we were young. Don't worry though, you will get there one day. ha ha ha ha
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member

Agreed!

Have you not noticed that the only people that ever say that are the young? The older you get the more clearly you can see just how ignorent we were when we were young. Don't worry though, you will get there one day. ha ha ha ha
    Dude I'm 37 years old not exactly a spring chicken.

You don't measure a persons life by the years they have lived or the deeds they have done but by the wisdom they have acquired.

ETA: Irony in 10 years from now you might remember your post and your ignorance now with your misspelling of ignorant. :P
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    ^

That's exactly why I say wisdom has nothing to do with age

jdad1 ... Far from wise coming from an " older man" such as yourself.

Ophidion ... Thanks for clearing that up , at least someone knows what its about.

PS: jaydad1 no hard feelings.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    23 year old Canadian, always up for having new friends! I am active and like to be supportive, feel free to add me!
  • 29... at least for a few more months! :] (I think I'll continue pretending to be in my twenties when I cross that line though...)
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    I'm far too old :smokin:

You're kidding, right? I don't even remember my 20's. :laugh:

But good luck on your journey.

I'm with this geezer. :tongue:
  • jdad1

Agreed!

Dude I'm 37 years old not exactly a spring chicken.

You don't measure a persons life by the years they have lived or the deeds they have done but by the wisdom they have acquired.

ETA: Irony in 10 years from now you might remember your post and your ignorance now with your misspelling of ignorant. :P

A person gains wisdom through experience, experience comes through time. Therefore an older individual is wiser. Not all people by any stretch of the imagination but generally speaking.
    Can a young man be wiser than one that is older, yes. However that young man will be even more wise then he currently stands as life brings him the experiences that come through time. So generally speaking, a younger individual is much, much more likely to be lacking in the experience necessary to gain wisdom and all younger people will be wiser then they currently are as they get older. (AS I SAID, GENEREALLY SPEAKING)

Chad and Ophid........A debate is just that....a debate. Hard feelings should not be involved when people bring in reasonable opinions and express their reasons for those opinions. Regardless of agreement or disagreement with it. A wise individual would know that but has to learn this through the experiences that life brings in time.