Replies

• dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Make your own at home, save the chemicals and additives in the 'meat'
  • badcow
    Options
    So true... doubters gonna doubt / haters gonna hate
    I think it is hilarious that you put a salad with this!! Why bother at that point LOL!
    Good for you though, you should trademark this before McDonalds does.

Maybe the salad was there as a better fit to hitting his carb macros? Or maybe he likes salad as much as meat? Why can't he have both? How is it pointless if it's helping him meet his calorie and macro goals?

I would have added a diet coke too since I don't like regular coke and watch as people judged...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Eww no thanks it looks disgusting.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    mmm mm home made one i think. Next time burgers are made i'll make chicken burgers too and use them instead of buns :)
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Oh lord almighty. Go pollute someone else's thread with this nonsense. You don't like the food, move on.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    KFC Double Down. A mouthful of awesome with a colon cleanse kicker thrown in.

I just roared in laughter. Thank you for this.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    This has been added to the MFP database, right?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    This has been added to the MFP database, right?

Indeed.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    They will take the bun off sometimes. It depends if the person that is taking the order remembers to hit the no regular bun option at McD. No, they don't charge you any less. You could make these at home from scratch.
    My hero!

P.S. I'm pretty sure you can order any of the sandwiches without buns. Not sure if they take money off in that case, but it's worth checking.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

tumblr_m8trwjKpAr1rxevt4o1_500.gif
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh my. All this dirty food talk is making me hungry.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Damn... I think I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow! lol
  • Sunshine_Kubes
    Options
    Isn't that the McGang Bang?
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the McGang Bang?

The Mcgangbang includes the buns, and is carbalicious. This does not, and is pro-tastic.
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I hope my keyboard can handle all the drool that has dripped into it.
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    I think it is hilarious that you put a salad with this!! Why bother at that point LOL!

This thinking is why people (including myself) end up having full on cheat days when they indulge a little.

People gotta relax on here, I wasn't making fun of the guy or anyone else, it was more of a joke.
    I forget how touchy people get on these posts.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Gross. This girl needs some bread mixed in with her meat wads. Kudos on being frugal and innovative, though.
  • NewMnky1
    Options

Salad is never pointless. Gosh, do you not eat your veggies? SHAME!

I do eat my veggies and all the time. But just because you put those next to the big mac does not negate the fact that the big mac isn't the healthiest choice.
    I'm not knocking the guy, people have to learn to take things with a grain of salt.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My fiance does something similar. He takes a McChicken patty and sticks it in the middle of his McDouble.

He calls his version: The Mcd!cken.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    My fiance does something similar. He takes a McChicken patty and sticks it in the middle of his McDouble.

He calls his version: The Mcd!cken.

That's fairly widely known as the McGangbang.....lite I guess....it usually uses a double QP w/ Cheese.

Had a Technical Calculus professor teach us about that one.....don't remember why.