Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a single mom of 2 with 150 to lose... down 20 so far
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You ladies are welcome to add me as well. My first goal is to lose 100lbs (21lbs away from that goal) and once I reach that I'm aiming to lose another 45lbs.

I'll be completely honest and let you know that I haven't logged recently but I'm on here motivating the friends I've made in order to reach our goals.
  • tobi459
    tobi459 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100+ or more as well!!
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Feel free to add me. I'm getting married next summer and just my engagement photos back. In them I found the motivation I needed to get healthy;. I've lost 5 lbs so far and have 120 to go.
  • TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i just started 5 days ago, have about 120 to lose. 268lb is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. UGH Need all the motivation I can get. Will add a picture soon. Looking forward to all the support!
  • annakdavis
    annakdavis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This week is my one year MFP anniversary. I log daily, and have an open diary. I entered Onederland last week (also seen it as Underland) but either way am no longer 200lbs! My highest weight was 330, a long time ago, started MFP at 294.
  • herbsandlemons27
    Options
    I'm currently at 297 I started at 318, 5 months ago. My goal is to be half the person I was which is 159lbs as my Ultimate goal however my happiness goal is 180lbs. I'm 5'6' and 24 years old. I just found this site today. I'm walking everyday and doing weight training a few time a week. I'd love to make a few friends to talk to.
  • SunnyD0913
    Options
    HI EVERYONE. You can add me........

I am 58, a Grannie and I try to log everyday. I have been on MFP since Jan 1, but have not been faithful. SO a couple of months ago, my goal was to just log. I managed that and just stopped one day, and another, and another. I found I missed logging, I know, sounds crazy, but I did.

So I am back. My Doctor wants me to lose 100+ lbs. I am borderline diabetic.....and want to GET THIS EXTRA WEIGHT OFF!!!! :angry:

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! :glasses:

:drinker: DRINK that WATER....

Darla from OHIO
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im new here. 31yr old, married mom to 4 boys aged 8-9-9-10yrs. Add me for support :-)
    SW 275
    CW 240
    GW 175
  • brightrainbow40
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose too! Anyone who is supportive feel free to add me.
  • wpanderson
    Options
    25 year old newlywed! I've got about 110 lbs to lose! Add me, I try to track and post daily! :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have probably about 140 pounds to go to be where I would like to be. I log on every day and my diary is open. <3 to have new friends!!! I'm 25 and live in north east Ohio.
  • thepastorswife1
    Options
    My name is Glenda. I weighed 326 in Mid June 2013, then I had bariatric surgery. I am now 249, and my goal is 150. I have 99 lbs to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • redbev306
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 88 lbs left to lose, but I started out with over 100lbs to lose. :)
  • Aminah3052
    Aminah3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HI hope to eventually lose 100lbs (so about 80 to go) my "short term" goal is Just 50lbs but that's just so i don't get overwhelmed. I had lost 17lbs before beginning to exercise, but now it seems to be slowing down a bit on the scale but my measuring take and mirror are showing me results so i guess I'm gaining muscles which isn't bad. Anyone that wants please add me :) i use the mfp app alot but just realized the site is pretty cool too so I'll be in here more
  • yolandita
    yolandita Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 100 lbs. to lose also. I could use the motivation and support. I don't know how to add anyone or request anyone add me so please feel free to add me, and I will definitely accept your invite, thanks.:smile:
  • TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Lost my first 3 pounds at my first weigh-in so excited. I thought I might not lose any, just to being new, not measuring all my food correctly and adjusting to this new way of life! I wasnt hungry at all my first full week!!! So far I love MFP!!! I hope to get a little my cardio in my second week!!! Loving the support!
  • Nijo1821
    Nijo1821 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile:
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'd love some new friends that actually take an active role in supporting me, as I will with you. Don't want any non-supporters (No commenting etc...) Send me a message with request :):love:
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have quite a journey ahead and always love to make new friends with similar goals! Add me