30-something BUSY moms want to lose 20 pounds by New Years?

Options
124»

Replies

• Heather5223
    Heather5223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to start your group. I am in my 30's and I am struggling and have struggled with loosing 20 pounds for the past 6 years. I lose 5 and gain it back the next week due to my stress eating and then I repeat the cycle and I will lose 5 and regain it. I would love to be in your group so that I could have encouragement.
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • ReneeDawalga5100
    ReneeDawalga5100 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added as well. I'm a 31 yr old mom of 2 boys working full time from home and need to lose exactly 20 to be at my goal weight. Have yet to lose the baby weight from when my youngest was born 3 yrs ago. I definitely need motivation and would love to lose these darn 20 by new years!

I'm interested.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. Mom if 2 boys with at least that much to lose!
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Was anyone able to start up a new group?! I am not sure how to even begin doing that, was hoping someone more MFP savy was able to!! :laugh:
  • AlysonM
    AlysonM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join - I'm a busy mom of a 1 and 2 year old, who works full time :happy:
  • bettypagegirl
    bettypagegirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i want to join
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Looks like it filled up pretty quickly. I'm new to MFP, back after more than 6 months of not getting anywhere. Will try to start a new group so others can join as well

HKHAN1982 started another group! I found it! Here's the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16664-busy-moms-can-still-lose-it
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and a SAHM to a toddler and a baby. I have about 24 pounds until I reach my goal weight :)
  • bayer8121
    Options
    I need to lose 20 lbs by December 29th. Celebrating my 31st Birthday and I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in Las Vegas on Dec 31st! Help!!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old mum to a 3 year old and I work 50+hrs a week. I don't have 20pounds to lose just a few...
  • vancityduck
    Options
    I'd like to join if not too late. I'm 34 with a 3 year old boy with 20 pounds to lose.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Someone add me to a group I need this lol!!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to be added? I'm 35 and a mother of 4 ages 16, 13, 8, and 2.
  • Kaleilani1234
    Options
    Me! That's exacty who I am and what I'm trying to do! Please add me :)
  • kissers84
    kissers84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I have a hard time exercising from a bad car accident and the weight is creeping up. I would love to be a part of this.
This discussion has been closed.