Get Started... Again

Options
Under_Construction13
Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
After kinda looking around and researching I have decided to stick to this for another try to be slim, toned and fit. (Height 5 5 Starting Weight 169lbs)
What i have realized tho is what works for you might not work for me everyones body IS different and the 1st step is to figure your body out and keep at it.

So what I decided to do is give myself from now till January, I would like to at least lose 1lb a wk.
What I want to do is workout 7 days a wk at least 1hr in the afternoon and really try for 1 more hr in the AM, better meal choices and snacks and keep portions on the small side of bad food (cause it is bound to happen)
I want to do an at home workouts. I have found some routines and some videos on youtube that I will be doing and I want to add running to the mix.

I just want your guy's input on all this.
Me and a friend and keeping eachother motivation and checking in with eachother everday see what we ate, make sure we work out so I think this time it will be easier to stick to.

I dont really update on MFP but I do love the community, and all the inspiration and hard work from other ppl and see their results, I think its my turn now too. Finally :)
Thanks for the inputs pps

Replies

This discussion has been closed.