MFP bullies

Options

Replies

• arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I was going to have shepherd's pie but now I'm considering tacos. ..

this just made me spit diet mountain dew all over my keyboard....now i got apartame all over my keyboard.....GREAT!!!!

aka your keyboard has cancer now. good job.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    popcorn-go.gif

This guy get props for an IT Crowd GIF!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

this just made me spit diet mountain dew all over my keyboard....now i got apartame all over my keyboard.....GREAT!!!!

aka your keyboard has cancer now. good job.

You think the rice trick would work?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

ok maybe not the correct term. Bully is a bit strong. But if you look through this thread itself nearly everyone is making fun and being rude. Am I wrong?
    Making fun oh noes that is terrible.
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I make amazing homemade chorizo sweet potato fry bread tacos. AMAZING.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    My favorite puppet is Kermit the Frog.

He is cool, but isn't he technically a muppet?

Did you see the episode of Angel where he was turned into a muppet? Now that was cool.

33l04d1.jpg

Kermits OK I guess. Beaker FTW!
  • katiepeg46
    katiepeg46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Who are OP?

Think I will have tacos for dinner.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    boom-another-taco.jpg
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    i actually made fish tacos the other night with cole slaw and sriracha hot sauce on top of the fish......they were dynomite.. BANG!!!!!

I feel bullied by this.
  • arghbowl
    Options
    My favorite puppet is Kermit the Frog.

He is cool, but isn't he technically a muppet?

Did you see the episode of Angel where he was turned into a muppet? Now that was cool.

33l04d1.jpg

Kermits OK I guess. Beaker FTW!

All false. Animal rulezzz. His ADHD is even worse than mine.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

Oh Noes!!! Toxinzzz on your fingertips. Now you're going to need a cleanse.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    any of you guys work in offie and you have to fart but you have somebody sitting 10 ft away so instead of canning it in and gettin a belly ache you try and sneak it quietly out the back door only to let the door open to fast and make a horrible racket then just sit there and act like you didnt hear anything?
  • arghbowl
    Options
    any of you guys work in offie and you have to fart but you have somebody sitting 10 ft away so instead of canning it in and gettin a belly ache you try and sneak it quietly out the back door only to let the door open to fast and make a horrible racket then just sit there and act like you didnt hear anything?

i have the office next to the bathroom. i could do anything in here and no one would ever question it.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    Options

i have the office next to the bathroom. i could do anything in here and no one would ever question it.

i just me and another lady in my office so theres absolutley no ability to pass blame in here
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    In before lock...

and yes soft taco's are king had them for supper earlier this week...had to beat my 19 year old son away from the soft taco shells cause he wont eat the hard one's anymore...only my husband does...

Does that mean he is so 1997 too????

To the OP people get accused of being mean on here all the time...I have yet to see mean here...I see blunt, brutally honest and sometimes even sarcasm and irony but mean or bullying...psh.

If you don't want honest go to WW.

ETA: See that was mean what I said right there about WW.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am making tacos.

i just had 2 tacos for lunch from the mexican joint in town....they were awesome

I thought about tacos for lunch, but changed my mind. Now I wish I had just went for it.

Gosh, now I want taco's... Im hungry! Cool Ranch Doritos Locos I think for supper :tongue:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    But don't get angry or rude if the person doesn't agree!

OP, it looks like you hit a nerve here. :wink:

Always best to report any inappropriate/rude posts to the mods. ALSO the power of the ignore button is a thing of beauty and a joy forever.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    waits for it.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    Options
    waits for it.

what we waiting for?
  • kurbikoff
    Options
    First and foremost this :

http://dudefoods.com/bacon-weave-taco/

Secondly thank you all, (except a few decent posters) This was posted because I told my friend that id never ever post in a MFP forum like this because people are jerks and will be rude. Its just a terrible idea. An voila! 70% ridicule.

**Also not funny. I mean if you are going to tease someone you need to come up with something better than kermit and tacos right? I expected more out of you
This discussion has been closed.