Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

exercise dvd fans

Options
13»

Replies

• CandaceG514
    CandaceG514 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS first and now I am working on Ripped in 30. It is good too. I think it is pretty much the same as 30DS as far as difficulty. I also have Biggest Loser Cardio Max and it is good for a change but not as challenging for me as 30DS. I just got Biggest Loser Power X-train and I liked it pretty well. I am trying to decide if I am going to invest in Body Revolution or T25 next.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I think, at least Collage Video reviews say, Biggest Loser Last Chance is the hardest of the series. It really hits every muscle group.

I'm all for variety though, keep the body/muscles guessing what is coming next. : )

I might sell my Body Rev,,,dont think I'd do it again.
  • TheMojoMissy
    TheMojoMissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I second (or third) the recommendation for Kelly Coffey Meyer. She's fan-flippin-tastic. No nonsense, but encouraging. I can burn 350 calories in 30 minutes w/no impact. Plus she'll personally respond to you on facebook if you friend her. She shows modifiers in every workout, too. I can't jump so it's nice to have a low-impact move.
  • RLPearce92
    Options
    wow i have a lot to be getting on with! thanks for all your recommendations i'm sure out of all of these i'll find a good few that i love :)