90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow where is everyone? :huh: Hopefully everyone is too busy working out to check in!

Happy Monday to all.....10 more days for the month...how are you all doing with your goals? I started week 7 of C25K yesterday & I'm on track to complete it before I leave for my cruise!

I also started back at letting Jillian kick my booty yesterday! Hopefully I can get to level 2 soon! :laugh: I have 8.5 lbs to go and I'm in ONE-derland! Hopefully I can hit it before my cruise!

Hope you all have a fabulous week! :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing....

I have one more day of C25K week 7 at 25 min run. Next week I increase to 27 min runs! I have been enjoying getting up early & heading out for a run before work! However this morning I decided to get back to my belly dancing in the morning! I haven't done it in quite a while & LOVED it! :bigsmile:

I leave for my cruise in 15 days....the scale has not been good to me this week....TOM showed up 12 days early & put a damper on that for me! :angry: Hopefully next week will be a better week for me!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    seeing that this 90 day weight loss challenge started on august 15. i have less than 60 days now...lol...i'm guessing this ends november 15?

I just started my weight loss journey yesterday for the MILLIONTH time since i started on my weight loss journey for the first time back in 2002/2003. The Biggest Loser Show is such an inspiration for me that since the beginning of the season I'm wanting to start my weight loss journey again...THIS TIME I WILL BE STICKING TO IT!!! I am going to reward myself with the POWER 90 PROGRAM FOR JANUARY 1, 2011, if i stick to it this time around.

Yesterday I started with the basics:
    -measuring food
    -counting calories
    -staying within calorie range (1200) went under of a little over 1100 calories
    -drinking 64 oz water
    -exercise: walking (60 mins). for the remainder of the week that will be my main exercise. Additional exercise other than that will be a BONUS!!!! Next week i'll add more exercise.
    -keeping a food/exercise journal

GOALS (SEPTEMBER 22 - NOVEMBER 15)
    EVERYDAY:
    -measuring food
    -counting calories
    -staying within calorie range (1200) went under of a little over 1100 calories
    -drinking 64 oz water
    -keeping a food/exercise journal

SEPTEMBER 22 - SEPTEMBER 26:
    EXERCISE: WALKING

SEPTEMBER 27 - SEPTEMBER 30
    EXERCISE: WALKING AND EXERCISE VIDEOS

OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 30
    EXERCISE: WALKING AND JILLIAN MICHAEL'S 30 DAY SLIMDOWN PROGRAM

NOVEMBER 1 - NOVEMBER 15
    EXERCISE: WALKING AND BIGGEST LOSER WORKOUT VIDEOS
  • kintegra
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan, Kizzie! Welcome to the group! Yes it does end 11-15-10 but you still have plenty of time to reach your goals! :happy:

I agree - Biggest Loser is such an inspirational show! I NEVER miss it! :smile:
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    i started this week at 180 ibs i just want to celebrate that i have a 2 ib loss, i now weigh 178 :tongue:
  • kintegra
    Options
    i started this week at 180 ibs i just want to celebrate that i have a 2 ib loss, i now weigh 178 :tongue:

That's awesome! Congrats to you! Great weigh in this week! :bigsmile:
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    yesterday i went 610 calories over my 1200 budget........I have to explain about the mcflurry, I know it's not a good excuse, but I had a 13 min break at job. Worked from 4:30 pm til 10:15 pm. NOT COMPLAINNG AT ALL...we were slammed...they had me in several places throughout the day...drive thru taking both orders and cash...then a few hours later switched me from drive thru to taking orders in the lobby....then after a lil bit switched me back over to drive thru...me personally i prefer drive thru over ANYTHING ELSE there....I'M LOVING IT....LOL...so after i got off work, one of my friends wanted a mcflurry....SOOOOO I decided you know that sounds like a great way to end my day...lol...so i got snack size Reese's flurry.

Then, when I get home my buddy had BBQ and I just COULD NOT say no to that...lol....I didn't even bother counting...didn't bother measuring or ANYTHING...LOL...anyways i can just count this day as ONE of my cheat days....lol...AFTER ALL my cheat days is the weekend...lol

EXERCISE:
    60 MINS WALKING
  • kintegra
    Options
    08-17-10 218.0
    08-21-10 217.2
    08-31-10 214.4
    09-07-10 212.4
    09-17-10 208.4
    09-27-10 208.0
    09-30-10
    10-08-10 Goal >>>>200 >>>>>Leave for my CRUISE!
    10-21-10 Goal >>>>199 >>>>>My 39th Birthday!
    10-31-10
    11-05-10
    11-15-10 Goal >>>> 193 (25 lbs lost in 90 day Challenge)

Well the scale is not helping me too much lately, however I'm still happy with myself. I know I've lost several inches again. Actually I need to measure today. But I went to buy jeans yesterday, since I only have ONE pair that I found in a drawer that fit me. Anyway - last year I was wearing size 20 jeans. Yesterday I perfectly fit into a size 14! :bigsmile: So today I'm rocking the skinny jeans! Yay me! I started week 8 of C25K this morning - it was pretty cold out at 41 degrees, but it felt great! :bigsmile:
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    Welcome to Kizzy!!!!!!! I've been trying to step my game in the last few weeks as far as my workout schedule. I'm getting 2-3 hours in the gym at least 3 days a week ( taking 2 one hour classes back to back and then doing some cardio and the pool, hot tub, sauna). I've been taking fiber, flax seed, digestive enzyme pills, green tea pills, and I just started drinking alkaline water. I'm down 15 lbs since I started this challenge on the 15 of August and I'm looking forward to doing better in the eating department in October. I recently fell in love with Almond milk- the original is only 60 calories a cup vs. the Silk vanilla soy milk I was drinking that was 90 calories a cup. October I want to explore alot more of the meatless options. Morning star foods, things that are gluten free and other healthy foods that help fill me up without being really high in calories.

TTYL add me if we're not already friends I can always use fresh ideas, new friends, and more support.
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    this week i'm doing walking and workout vids
  • krazie4u247
    krazie4u247 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA. I am stressed and going crazy trying to get my thesis finished by Sunday. I just hope I can. I so want to graduate in December and just be done. I weighed 168 I think last Friday. Even with all my crazy stress and busy life I haven't gained weight which is good. But I need to drop some weight!!
  • krazie4u247
    Options
    Hey Everyone

Sorry I have been MIA. I am stressed and going crazy trying to get my thesis finished by Sunday. I just hope I can. I so want to graduate in December and just be done. I weighed 168 I think last Friday. Even with all my crazy stress and busy life I haven't gained weight which is good. But I need to drop some weight!!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    this month i'm doing the jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I've been so MIA...SMH. I went to the states for 2 weeks and was beyond upset with the gym located on base. And I was spending some time with my husband celebrating his birthday and promotion. I'm now back in Bahrain with only 18 days left and I'll be gone for good. I've been back in the gym hitting it hard. Supposenly I gained some weight, but my friend was like "how do you go on leave and not gain?" My eating habits have really improved and I do not eat once I am full anymore. (About time! :laugh: )
    Anyway, I'm back and with a VENGENCE! :laugh:
    I don't think I can achieve my original goal that I set, 139. I will think about what I am trying to achieve. I think I will change it to 145 lbs. We'll see. But I am going to keep on pushing!
  • kintegra
    Options
    08-17-10 218.0
    08-21-10 217.2
    08-31-10 214.4
    09-07-10 212.4
    09-17-10 208.4
    09-27-10 208.0
    10-04-10 207.8
    10-08-10 Goal >>>>200 >>>>>Leave for my CRUISE!
    10-31-10
    11-05-10

Well I went up 2 lbs last week, so I'm happy to say I actually went DOWN! I've been SO busy lately - not getting my workouts in like I want. Didn't do ANY workout this weekend whatsoever! I still haven't finished packing for my trip either! I have one more day of week 8 C25K to finish then I move on to the last week. Hopefully I can finish it this week! :bigsmile:
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    sw: 180
    cw: 179.4
  • kintegra
    Options
    08-17-10 218.0
    08-21-10 217.2
    08-31-10 214.4
    09-07-10 212.4
    09-17-10 208.4
    09-27-10 208.0
    10-04-10 207.8
    10-08-10 206.6
    10-31-10
    11-05-10

I'm Caribbean bound!!! See you all in 10 days! :bigsmile:
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program

even though i have all 3 dvds to the program i use the ON DEMAND section on cable....they have all 3....at least level 1 of the 30 day shred...not sure of level 2...i dont want to think that far ahead...lol...instead of having to pop in dvds everytime i just turn on the tv and go to ON DEMAND and go to jillian michaels...i have not been using the weights for the simple fact i dont have the weights yet...not for another 2 weeks when i get paid again..i just got paid yesterday but i have bills to pay...lol...but here in a day or two im getting 2 - 20 oz water bottles and use those as hand weights
  • Shaqueta
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've been swamped this week, started back working and haven't had a chance to do one work out. However i am better managing my food until I can find a way to squeeze in the workout part. I'm down to 240!!!! when I started MFP on Augst 15 i was 261. I'm so happy!!. Hope everyone is doing well and well on their way to be healthier and happier.
  • krazie4u247
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA, with my thesis, and being sick for 4 weeks, I am swamped. But I weighed in on saturday and was 166.