What size are you aiming to wear?

Options

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be a size 16 when I reach my goal :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Size 12 in jeans, I'm already at 10/12 in dresses. Why that size? Because most of my large and extensive wardrobe is that size, and I cannot afford to replace all that, even if I wanted to, so I don't want to get too much smaller. Right now my size 14 jeans are loose enough to take off without unzipping or unsnapping them.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    6-8. I'd really love to go down to a 6. I'm not going to try to fit into a 2 or anything because realistically I am a medium height woman and I should wear medium sized clothes.

5'6" if anyone's wondering. I wear a 12 fairly comfortably right now.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I have come to find that clothing sizes do not matter. I currently wear from a 7 in Juniors to a 10 in Misses.
  • willandjaye
    willandjaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from a 2-5. I have been as small as 0 but normally wore a 3.

ETA: I'm 5'0" btw.
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's hard to say. I know I wasn't really happy at a size 10, and that was in 2005, so most stores now would even more vanity size that to a size 8. Soo, probably a 4/6/8 depending on store.
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I want to get down to a size 12.Started with size 22 now at an 18.Was at size 12 once it looked great.
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get to size 10/12.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    My goal size is the size I wear now: 2 (not a vanity size; vanity size 2s are very loose on me) but they are currently a little snug. I'd like them to loosen up a bit.

BTW - you have different issues when buying a size 2:
    1) Not all stores carry less than a size 6
    2) The stores that do carry less than a size 6 get 1 of each size for an item; so if you aren't there when they first put the clothes out, you are out of luck
    3) You can go shop all day at the mall and come home with nothing b/c of #1 & #2 above

I do a lot of online shopping.

Edit: I'm 5'2"
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I want wear size 2. I'm a size 4 right now.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options

BTW - you have different issues when buying a size 2:
    1) Not all stores carry less than a size 6
    2) The stores that do carry less than a size 6 get 1 of each size for an item; so if you aren't there when they first put the clothes out, you are out of luck
    3) You can go shop all day at the mall and come home with nothing b/c of #1 & #2 above

I do a lot of online shopping.

Edit: I'm 5'2"

In the other hand, I always find really tiny or really huge sizes on sales. I can always find a bargain.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a size 5 :)
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to (Eventually, I'm pregnant right now) get to a 9 or 7. Reason being, I've been there before and I loved the way I looked in those sizes. I was a healthy weight (my family is "blessed" with large hips), and I looked pretty good.

I'm currently a size 16, so I'm actually not terribly far off (about 4 sizes). Hopefully once baby #2 is here :)
  • Coffeeplz_123z
    Coffeeplz_123z Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think I'm one of the odd ones out! No specific size for me...just healthy! In any one store I can fit anything from a 12-16 depending on the designer of the clothes..it all depends on what fits and doesn't cut me in half! Size on the label isn't no longer important to me. :happy:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I think I'm one of the odd ones out! No specific size for me...just healthy! In any one store I can fit anything from a 12-16 depending on the designer of the clothes..it all depends on what fits and doesn't cut me in half! Size on the label isn't no longer important to me. :happy:
    Love this
    Im the same. Im already at a good size, about a 10 in jeans. More concentrated on being tone and maybe a better vertical for volleyball!
  • kirbyannk
    Options
    4... a size 4 would be too lovely for words! I am 29... mother of 5 (youngest one will be 1 yr in a few weeks) but I am tired of having a body that shows the wear and tare of the last 10 yrs. I am READY to have that body back... I am so ready to have MY body back!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Probably about a 5
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm good with a size 5
  • vnatural
    Options
    When I was 167 in July I wore a 15-11. Now I'm in a 9, which is nice. I'm only 5"1' so anything larger than a size 3 will be long on me. But realistically, I'd like to be a 7.

Heeeey, someone apart of the short club :D I'm 5'2. When I was under 120 lbs I was wearing a size 3 so size 2 doesn't seem so bad but if I cant get to size 2 then 3 is perfectly fine :D
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would be VERY HAPPY to get to size 10. Right now I am a size 14. When I started this weight loss journey, I was a 3x size 24/26.